Harsh rubdown: Girlfriend of alleged victim speaks out on transwoman’s inappropriate touches

snoop1130

ดีไซน์ที่ยังไม่ได้ตั้งชื่อ-60.jpg

The girlfriend of the Thai man allegedly sexually harassed by a transwoman said the masseuse was warned twice for her inappropriate behaviour towards her boyfriend before he took action at a massage parlour in Chiang Mai. The accused transwoman insisted on her innocence and complained that the man physically attacked her without a reason.

The Thai man’s girlfriend offered a different story of events on social media. She issued a warning to others to be cautious. She said…

“My boyfriend and I decided to revisit this massage shop because we were impressed by their service during our first visit. This time, only my boyfriend received the service, while I waited for him. The masseuse who attended to him was a transwoman. She asked my boyfriend to undress and began the session.

“Thirty minutes later, I heard my boyfriend shouting out loud that he was being harassed. He was harassed by her three times. He warned her twice but she did not stop. The transwoman even tried to give my boyfriend a hand job. When we informed the staff about these acts, they did nothing to address the situation. They simply asked us to leave, saying, ‘No more service, okay?'”

The woman disclosed that her boyfriend physically attacked the transwoman due to anger. The transwoman later admitted to the sexual harassment. She recorded her confession and then filed a complaint with the police. The massage shop did not have any security cameras, so the voice recording is the only evidence.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Channel 3

#news

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/harsh-rubdown-girlfriend-of-alleged-victim-speaks-out-on-transwomans-inappropriate-touches

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-07-10

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The massage shop did not have any security cameras, so the voice recording is the only evidence.

Shouldn’t there be security cameras in the massage rooms to keep everyone in their best behavior? ????

I'm sorry, but in my opinion there is no such thing as transwoman - its either a man in a dress or a surgically mutilated man in a dress !

If that's what you want and you have sought mental help first, then good luck to you, its your life and live it your way.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2