Meeting Thai Girls That Aren't Hookers Or Gold Diggers

ski

Unfortunately, the girls from that social class rarely want to date farang, or even be seen alone with a farang out of fear that it may be misconstrued by other people as dating... out of fear that their friends and relatives will tease them as being prostitutes or bar-girls or whatever.

Spot on!

Especially true for the younger falangs/Thai's (18 to 23)

I agree

Who would want to date an old, ugly farang , and most often time less educated than them anyway. Most decent well to do thai families with an educated daughter will not consent to the relationship to begin with, unless the couple is similar in age and background, including education also.

Just my view and many of my friends…..no offense

What are you people quoting that refers to "an old, ugly farang"?

Teacup again...

I'm not at oppose with the 'junkofdavid2' post, it's just a little exaggerated. Good girl should simply be a good girl in the ancient Thai culture that The Culture Ministry is holding up no matter what. For the Nations pride.

Well, Thaksin's case is different.....

What more do you need?

Edited by sonnyJ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"ot looking for a benefit friend. Not looking for a temp GF, just a normal GF+companionship, same as in a Western country. A normal TG with education, opinions, a vocabaulary, a good heart, a finantial situation that doesn't make her dependant ######ing for a living, etc offers a lot more than a hooker."

What the OP stated originally could have been put better but the above statement is nothing out of the normal is it?

He wants to meet a girl gis own age, education who does not want money to be with him - what is wrong with that?

He might be looking in the wrong places a little but he is asking for guidance.

Try making friends first or get another Thai to introduce you - it can be slow going becoming friends and a lot of the time its in a group but you will get there.

I gave my instructions on post #45, what else does one need.

Bambina said i have 180 IQ.

Time to close thsss 1

IQ tests are also expensive.

If you have ever paid for an IQ test, subtract fifty points.

You are joking right?

Err... no.

Please do tell were these expensive IQ tests are taken and roughly how much it costs to obtain a high score.

IQ tests are also expensive.

If you have ever paid for an IQ test, subtract fifty points.

That's what I thought, Thaddy. I know the most recent one I took, albeit 5 years ago, was free.

BTW - too much information re your early morning bowel habits!! :D:o:D