Spare Key for Ford Ecosport.

I would like a spare key for my Ford Ecosport which has keyless, push button start, I have enquired at one outlet here in Pattaya in Big C Extra, ฿4500, he said it would take 1 hour, I am not a cheap charlie but the quote appears to be quite steep ?

Just now, Peterw42 said:

I think you will find those keys require programing the car/key etc, therefore the price.. Have you enquired how much from a ford dealer ?

Yes but all they do is send it to a key shop similar to the one in Big C Extra, they don’t have an in-house facility.

On 7/11/2023 at 7:03 PM, Jumbo1968 said:

I would like a spare key for my Ford Ecosport which has keyless, push button start, I have enquired at one outlet here in Pattaya in Big C Extra, ฿4500, he said it would take 1 hour, I am not a cheap charlie but the quote appears to be quite steep ?

Just pay it.

It'd cost you $250-300 in the US directly from a dealership.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iron Tongue said:

Just pay it.

It'd cost you $250-300 in the US directly from a dealership.

Why pay it when I can find one cheaper elsewhere, there is a shop on Thressapit Road, The Big Key ฿3200 and they programmes the key as well.

On 7/12/2023 at 9:09 AM, Peterw42 said:

I think you will find those keys require programing the car/key etc, therefore the price.. Have you enquired how much from a ford dealer ?

Ford dealer in Pattaya quoted ฿9000, shop called Big Key on Thressapit Road ฿3200 including programming.