Breaking stereotypes: Thai students organise birthday surprise for black teacher

snoop1130

5 hours ago, Goat said:

So you feel the whites are not getting enough sympathy? As I said. Harden up mate.

Nice of the nice Thai kids to bake a cake for the teacher they love so she feels welcome.

Nothing wrong with that at all. Very nice story no matter how you want to re angle it.

Lovely people the Thais.

its not a matter  of sympathy never been big on that, never expected or received  any, and never really been one for handing it out. 

You either don't understand the essence of my post, or you are just being argumentative

Your reference to other white people as "the" whites is a bit strange  what with you being white an' all, are you not like the average white person, a bit better perhaps?

4 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

A nice story for a change.

Pity the keyboard worriers can't accept it as such. 

Always looking for an ulterior motive.

Must be sad to be like that.

oh dear have we spoilt it for you ?    Must be wonderful to accept everything at face value no matter who is telling you.  Blissful ignorance eh?

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, nauseus said:

And you know this how, exactly?????

It is called common sense really,

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/WLD/world/population#:~:text=The current population of World,a 0.83% increase from 2021.

The current population of World in 2023 is 8,045,311,447, a 0.88% increase from 2022.

IMHO ANN/TVF has most probably less than 100,00 registered posters, and possibly less than half of those are not active,

Quite a few short of the 8,045,311,447 people in the world. 

Of course you system of mathematics may differ from mine, but for more than half the world population TVF would have at least 4,022,655,723 + 1 registered users and I seriously doubt that they have that many.

Unless of course you know better,