Aussies retain The Ashes

bignok

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Yes i think so. Hit n giggle champs.

38 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

Always puzzled me about this Aussie tough guy image. How come they've never had any decent boxers ? Could it be because they are all really a bunch of Nancy boys hahaha.

7 minutes ago, bignok said:

How come most boxers are dumb then?

Lewis

Mayweather

Foreman

Ali

Duran

Sugar Ray Robinson

Sugar Ray Leonard

I would not call them dumb ! 

5 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Oh, so the whole team knew about the sandpaper. I thought it was just Smith, Warner, Bancroft, and the bowlers; thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Making things up. I don't know who knew. I wasn't there. Neither were you

But if you are going to claim "everyone knew" then do it for all nations.

Your arguing style btw is very immature. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2023 at 9:31 AM, seajae said:

and the poms are whinging about it as per usual, it great when things go their way but not anyone elses. They have become the complete whingers, they grass a catch and call it a fair catch, the wicket keeper  tries to run out a batsman when he is out of his crease then whinge when the aussies do it, they snick a ball on the way through but pretend they didnt  and refuse to walk then whinge when the aussies do it. Really shows how pathetic the poms have become, they even had the wickets made to their demands as well as the shortening of boundaries to suit their BS new play but still lost, shows how incompetent they really are, the children need to grow up and realize that they need to play cricket and not bazzball, also have to realizee it is their garbage weather that is also the problem, all in all it couldnt have happened to bigger idiots, Australia won the first 2 tests with their doctored grounds, hahahahaha, only ones responsible are the poms

Never been found guilty of ball tampering though, pretty bad when Australian cricket kit includes a strip of sandpaper

3 hours ago, bignok said:

So you are saying the English cheats are much better at it? One way to put it. World champion cheats.

Im not getting into this Brit bashing but world champion don't cheat ? Lance Armstrong , Mike Tyson, Maradona ring any bells Big bash, and on the subject of off Topic I asked what Nazis have got to do with this thread but that was conveniently deleted. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Im not getting into this Brit bashing but world champion don't cheat ? Lance Armstrong , Mike Tyson, Maradona ring any bells Big bash, and on the subject of off Topic I asked what Nazis have got to do with this thread but that was conveniently deleted. 

Yes all nations have cheated. Hence my point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_tampering

Edited by bignok

3 hours ago, bignok said:

Not fit. Falls over a lot. 10kgs overweight.

He broke his leg in 3 places playing golf. And still has “nine pins, a six-inch plate and a wire” in his leg. I suppose you're an "athlete"? :w00t:

https://wisden.com/series-stories/ashes-2023/ashes-2023-jonny-bairstow-hits-out-keeping-criticism-comeback-ashes-blitz

Edited by RAZZELL
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

Do you have a scientific link to back up your claim, or is it just more guesswork....?

If they are not dumb before they step into the ring, they mostly are afterwards.

1 hour ago, Toby1947 said:

Always puzzled me about this Aussie tough guy image. How come they've never had any decent boxers ? Could it be because they are all really a bunch of Nancy boys hahaha.

Obviously you have never heard of Les Darcy, Lionel Rose, Jimmy Carruthers, Lester Ellis, Johnny Famechon, Jeff Fenech, and Kostya Tsyu.

Australia currently has 4 world boxing champions.

Your post is one of the dumbest I have seen on ASEAN.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

They might be known in Aussieland but never heard of outside Australia. You forgot to mention Paul Gallen lol you might as well Lacesit.

Tsyzu was champ for 10 years. World famous.

21 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Ricky Hatton Manchester fighter took him to School in 2005 leaving him throwing the towel in and quitting on his stool in the 11th round. to take his IBF belt. No heart when it got tough against a Northerner. 

Childish post. Kostya was old.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

They might be known in Aussieland but never heard of outside Australia. You forgot to mention Paul Gallen lol you might as well Lacesit.

Les Darcy was not a world champion, although he did account for quite a few visiting Americans. The rest were. I did forget Jeff Horn as well.

20 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Ricky Hatton Manchester fighter took him to School in 2005 leaving him throwing the towel in and quitting on his stool in the 11th round. to take his IBF belt. No heart when it got tough against a Northerner. 

Tsyu was 35 yo when he fought Hatton, who was 27. Trash talk.