SCB debit card

You can go to SCB and they will reset your card for the 6 digit pin. No idea if it will still work. I guess you could try, but I doubt it will work. The ATM could eat your card or you may be able to cancel the attempt.  

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

You can go to SCB and they will reset your card for the 6 digit pin. No idea if it will still work. I guess you could try, but I doubt it will work. The ATM could eat your card or you may be able to cancel the attempt.  

I needed 6 digit PIN for my Bkk Bank card. The bank girl suggested simply adding two Zeros to my old one. Works a treat, and I even told my Partner the new one. She goes to the market every week with my ATM card, draws out Bht 10k, and comes back with at least Bht 9500 change. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

I needed 6 digit PIN for my Bkk Bank card. The bank girl suggested simply adding two Zeros to my old one. Works a treat, and I even told my Partner the new one. She goes to the market every week with my ATM card, draws out Bht 10k, and comes back with at least Bht 9500 change. 

Whats the old one?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hmhthai said:

Do not do it on Monday because full of merchants come to deposit the cash they have accumulated during the weekend.

Nonsense, depends totally where you live and go. People really always speak from their bubbles.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

ATM's wont stop you, plenty of foreigners using 4 pin. Doubt however your card is still active after so many years since that changed lol.

I wonder if my active still in date SCB debit card with the old 4 digit pin will still work then in a ATM (I tried it years ago successfully).....I havent tried it in the UK for fear of it being eaten

Its just occured to me to try it in shop instead using the pin number. If by some miracle it works then I can put it safely into UK atm to finally get the account balance

Could even try the two zero's added onto the end if it didnt lol

Edited by Chivas

As far as I remember all Thai bank ATM cards had to be changed to new cards with 6 digit pin quite long ago. That was a full blown campaign incl reminders being shown on the ATM.

How old is your card and what's the expiry date?

Edited by KhunBENQ

20 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Doubt however your card is still active after so many years since that changed lol.

Found threads from 2018! about the change.

Hope the thread is not about some useless expired plastic.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:13 PM, sometime said:

Just noticed that one of our SCB debit cards still has the old 4 digit pin number not the 6 digit, anyone know if this would still work.

Not going into town for a few weeks.

Had an email from SCB 4 pin will not work

6 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

As far as I remember all Thai bank ATM cards had to be changed to new cards with 6 digit pin quite long ago. That was a full blown campaign incl reminders being shown on the ATM.

How old is your card and what's the expiry date?

Expires December 2024

Proper contactless Debit Card (not an old style Hip card)

• 4 weeks later...