EPL Comp 2023/24 season

mrbojangles

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

As mentioned, topic on people who want to join this years comp.

Please be quick with your names guys. If not enough takers I won't bother running it.

Cheers

Im

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

As mentioned, topic on people who want to join this years comp.

Please be quick with your names guys. If not enough takers I won't bother running it.

Cheers

Im in, but don't know the rules lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seppius said:

Is there a link to them please

Here you go mate. They might seem complicated at first (the scoring) but you soon get used to them. Basically, submit your predictions (i post a spread sheet for you) i.e. 1-0, 2-1, 3-0 etc and for each week you choose one match and put a B for banker and that one gets a double score i.e 3-1B

After you have read the rules feel free to ask any questions

• Thumbs Up 1

In so far

OwlSeesAll

Jockstar

Fulhamster

MrMuddle

Seppius

Champers

swbaggies

keithsimmonds

Thaiwrath

Smokie36

Seppius has pulled out. Not really worth running it with so few numbers, it's too time consuming just for 9 people. Unless someone else wants to have a go or we get more participants I don't really see the point this year

21 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

In so far

OwlSeesAll

Jockstar

Fulhamster

MrMuddle

Seppius

Champers

swbaggies

keithsimmonds

Thaiwrath

Smokie36

Seppius has pulled out. Not really worth running it with so few numbers, it's too time consuming just for 9 people. Unless someone else wants to have a go or we get more participants I don't really see the point this year

Hi there I'm in

Right. Lets get serious. This comp has been running for a very long time. Chonabot started it, then i took over, followed by Mrbojangles then Wilai(RIP) and mrbojangles again. Its a lot of work and time consuming. It would be sad to see it go. Unfortunately i just don't have the time. Due to work and my sons hectic football, basketball and  Oztag commitments. Hence why i don't mod as much as i would like. 

So lets get the comp going and see if we can get a few new competitors. 

You can bulk predict or do it each week. Up to you. So who is in?

OwlSeesAll

Jockstar

Fulhamster

MrMuddle

Seppius

Champers

swbaggies

keithsimmonds

Thaiwrath

Smokie36

oldgit

Mrbojangles? You know you want to...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Hi all

Sorry but not going to run the comp this year. It's a lot of work and there wasn't the usual uptake in numbers. Nobody else offered either, so cancelled. If the uptake is there next year will take another look at doing it

Cheers 

Anyone keen to take over?

3 hours ago, Jockstar said:

Can you take on the responsibilities of the comp? Mrbo and I can help with posting etc etc.

Too busy with work this year...perhaps next season I will limber up to it.....and drum up some numbers too.

On 8/19/2023 at 6:26 PM, Jockstar said:

Can you take on the responsibilities of the comp? Mrbo and I can help with posting etc etc.

He struggles to get his own predictions in on time, never mind doing anyone else's. Oh and he's useless with IT. He'd break the unbreakable spread sheet in 5 minutes