Singapore executes 3rd drug trafficker in 2 weeks ...... well done Singapore

steven100

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Drug traffickers are just long term murderers.

Death penalty to all of them in all counties!

Then kill those who a kill by dangerous driving, murder children and old ladies...............:ermm:

Well the fact that people still smuggle drugs to this barbaric place is evidence of the death penalties ineffectiveness as a deterrent, The Op is obviously trying to trigger a response, he doesn't even live in Singapore! but I wonder how he feels about those being flogged in certain middle eastern countries for alcohol related offences?  He is a drinker, that's obvious, and therefore a hypocrite of the first order. Enough said

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I would expect they were trafficking heroin or similar ......    to make $$$    they don't give a Sh_t about the young guy who got addicted because of them and the families they destroyed.    The sentence is warranted. just mo.

Save your virtue signalling for the alcohol industry you hypocrite

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

They don't "want" them! They have become addicted to them!

Very funny, so folk who want to buy the stuff, first had their hands tied behind their backs and force fed dope...........????

Near every country on the planet has junkies force fed the stuff then........????Was Prince Harry force fed dope in the Tower....?????

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Tobacco kills millions

As indeed does Alcohol, and indirectly Petroleum and Diesel, then there's Cars, Motorbikes, Fast food, and lets not forget Sugar and Salt , what about the use of children in mining cobalt and other rare minerals, used in the construction of mobile phones ? would the OP approve of the death penalty for anybody involved in the supply of those?

Of course he doesn't,  he is just a virtue signalling hypocrite

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

People have a choice whether to inject that filth into their veins or not in the first place.

Nobody forces a gun to an addicts head and says shoot up.

Addicts, and I probably am one to alcohol, get no sympathy whatsoever from me.

We all know the score. When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop.

Needle and the Damage done, Neil Young

• Like 1