Milk Mystery Solved! "Dry Cow Period"

HappyExpat57

We buy the 1 liter UHT packs.

The taste is a little different but very drinkable and good for coffee, corn flakes etc., (just my opinion of course). 

We have 3 adults and 4 kids in the house (Thai son, his Thai wife and their 4 kids and me), 17 down to baby. They all love fresh chilled milk, 2 maybe 3 glasses every day.

Poured from the 1 liter UHT box they noticed the taste was a little different but they drink it without hesitation. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

We would like to inform you that this period (August - October) in every year in Thailand is 'Dry Cow Period' then we have the limited of raw milk supply

But this started in July and I have never noticed a short supply in previous years...... Don't blame us, it's the cows fault.:giggle:

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

also shortage of farang bananas apparently same reason

Indeed the large bananas have been really bad the least couple of months - even if paying highest retail price.  Quality is just not there and they about half the size.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, brianthainess said:

But this started in July and I have never noticed a short supply in previous years...... Don't blame us, it's the cows fault.:giggle:

Well, let us be honest, cows are idle, all they do is mooch around all day chewing grass and farting.

Bit like some of us actually...

• Like 1