Explaining Thailand to people that have never been

bignok

Tell them Thailand has Bob, Sticky Rice Balls, a Big Bird, a Doctor that prescribes cures for visa issues and a Cat named Sheryl that gives good medical advice, smile and walk away leaving them to speculate. :wai:

Edited by mrwebb8825
  • Like 2

On 8/8/2023 at 6:35 PM, 1FinickyOne said:

W. if you could afford it. would you rather live back in the Western world where you were born? 

No way.

But people here are like free-floating atomic particles. The vast majority of the molecules in the universe never leave their little carbon cluster.

Is that good or bad? I say: Good. Free-floating atoms want to float. Freely.

I have been ruined for the west by $2 cappuccino's. If I ever go back, I'll be kicking myself whenever I order one.

But expecting a Thai person to big up you for going to Mai Sai is a guaranteed disappointment. They have never gone to a place just out of curiousity and they never will. 

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

No way.

But people here are like free-floating atomic particles. The vast majority of the molecules in the universe never leave their little carbon cluster.

Is that good or bad? I say: Good. Free-floating atoms want to float. Freely.

I have been ruined for the west by $2 cappuccino's. If I ever go back, I'll be kicking myself whenever I order one.

But expecting a Thai person to big up you for going to Mai Sai is a guaranteed disappointment. They have never gone to a place just out of curiousity and they never will. 

West is ok for 3 weeks. Clean. Nice steak. After that boring.