Nominate your top 4 posters

bignok

15 minutes ago, sipi said:

POTY was a good Christmas entertainment.

Egos were bruised, half the forum got suspended, twins and Mr Bitey got abducted, a certain poster was chastised for not powdering his head before a photoshoot, but no-one lost an eye.

It was actually a good time to see photos of real posters in their natural habitat.

Its original intent was total parody....and giving me something to do whilst trawling the bars of lower Suk in the late afternoons.

The chocolates given the 1st year were real and given to Sheryl tho.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Goat said:

I dunno trans. You seem to take pleasure in claiming that everyone else fell for Yinn.

But if Yinn was an Aussie bloke as you claim, there was nobody who fell for it as hard as you did.

Your hundreds of posts to her are still there for all to see. You were so worked up I it looks like you were going to propose at one point.

you are contradicting yourself big time. 

If Yinn is a fake, nobody fell harder than you did.

Keep digging, it's your hobby, did that get you banned here before...? ????

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

None of your business, plus you search for others life stuff, you're not to be trusted....????

Er, it was you were telling us about your job there in the backroom.

9 minutes ago, Goat said:

Trans prefers thai women he can play snooker with.

No point meeting an intelligent one because he cant speak Thai. They dont understand him.

If an intelligent Thai woman can't speak English then she's not really that intelligent is she?

Nor are the supposedly good girls that you have to resort to deception to get them into bed, eg. conning them with driving lessons. 

An "intelligent" Thai woman would already know how to drive and wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

If an intelligent Thai woman can't speak English then she's not really that intelligent is she?

That is a big call. They have to speak English in Thailand to be intelligent? I dont think so. 

If you lived in Thailand for years or decades and couldnt speak Thai that would be unintelligent.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Nah mate.

We still havent heard from you as regarding your top 4 posters.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:....................:huh:....................????

So what got you banned, were you ever in the running for POTY, no, don't think an Aussy ever came close, but could be wrong........:cowboy:

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

We may have.

Who do you use for your visa agent? :cheesy:

Trans does border runs. He started a thread about it which was very interesting to me as I didnt know that blokes who were married to Thais could actually do border runs. 

He had to line up in the sun for four hours but smartly he took his umbrella for shade.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

Er, it was you were telling us about your job there in the backroom.

I never told you my job, and my reply was you asking why I stopped doing it.

Like the other Aussy, spend a bit more time thinking before you post.....????

2 minutes ago, transam said:

So what got you banned, were you ever in the running for POTY, no, don't think an Aussy ever came close, but could be wrong........:cowboy:

Never been banned from anywhere.

Never occured to me to ever run for a POTY.

But if I did i am sure I would have won it.

How hard could it be?

But you seem to be contradicting yourself yet again. You said Yinn was an Aussy. Didnt Yinn win the last one?

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Nor are the supposedly good girls that you have to resort to deception to get them into bed, eg. conning them with driving lessons. 

I take it you are the type of tourist that believes you shoud take advantage of a desperate poor single mother drug addict and do the right thing and pay her 1-2,000 baht rather than show a willing girl a good time and develop her with a life experience?

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I have never used a visa agent, now come on, you really are scrapping the barrel with your nonsense....:cowboy:

Trans has an umbrella and a number in a queue. 

No need for an agent.

• Haha 1

Just now, Goat said:

Never been banned from anywhere.

Never occured to me to ever run for a POTY.

But if I did i am sure I would have won it.

How hard could it be?

But you seem to be contradicting yourself yet again. You said Yinn was an Aussy. Didnt Yinn win the last one?

1. I don't believe you...:whistling:

2. It never occurred to you because you are a new member here, but you were here and got booted.  ????

3. As I said, no Aussy has won or been anywhere near winning it before, so I don't think a nosey Auss like you would get even nominated....????

4. A bird called Yinn won the last one, a make believe Thai, which was the reason folk voted for "her", probably nominated by her "author", who himself was banned here and there...... . :cowboy:

So glad you don't think before you post.....:clap2:

Just now, n00dle said:

Sincy you bring up POTY, all anyone needs to remeber is you grovelling for the win several years in a row.  Not sure who was more laghable you or Jingthing

Well, I am very happy to hear you enjoyed yourself, all part of the Christmas fun, eh...........:clap2:

Oh, did I win....?  ????