The Premier League Is Back! Do you even care?

bob smith

The Premier League Is Back!  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im personally looking forward to it. 

but money has completely ruined football these days.

still, i feel a bit like a kid on christmas morning, as I do every august.

looking forward to arsenal vs forrest tomorrow. wont be watching the city game tonight as its 2am.

cheers!

Edited by bob smith
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have never even heard of the Premier League until you mentioned it. I had to look it up on Wikipedia. Over the last twenty years of living in Thailand I have tried to watch a Football game and understand the excitement of the fans who are into this sort of sport. But I just do not get it. Most of the time the score is 0-0 by the end of the game and only decided by a penalty kick. I think I would rather watch paint peel off of a wall than football, its more exciting.

Football.jpg

1 minute ago, Screaming said:

I have never even heard of the Premier League until you mentioned it. I had to look it up on Wikipedia. Over the last twenty years of living in Thailand I have tried to watch a Football game and understand the excitement of the fans who are into this sort of sport. But I just do not get it. Most of the time the score is 0-0 by the end of the game and only decided by a penalty kick. I think I would rather watch paint peel off of a wall than football, its more exciting.

Football.jpg

well thats definitely one way of looking at it and each to their own!

I will agree that the mega exciting games are few and far between,

for me its an excuse not to talk to the wife every weekend for few hours ???? 

1 minute ago, Screaming said:

Football.jpg

Well yes just watch the 30 sec highlights on the news. Save 80 mins of watching passes.