Where to buy second hand PlayStation 5 and PS5 games in BKK?

TPDH

The largest reseller of electronics, cameras and a lot of other stuff, mostly originating from Japan is LUCKY HOME, Samrong.  It's a huge, 3 warehouse 2nd hand store about 1km from Samrong BTS.  All the moto drivers know it.   They are the most likely place to find what you want.  Their premium warehouse, selling top grade items is only open on Sundays.  Don't expect dirt cheap prices..they know what things are worth but for the persistent, there are deals to be had,

BTW, the warehouses can get really hot.  Best to go early in the day.

Also, They have a testing area and allow you to test items before you buy because there are no returns accepted.

https://lucky-home-samrong.business.site/

Edited by dddave

Until earlier this year, it was extremely difficult to get a playstation 5 unless you paid an exorbitant amount to a scalper. Anytime they went on sale, the stock was gone in minutes. It's easy now but I'd be surprised if you could find many second hand ones at the moment due to that.

The problem is that they were hard to get here until recently and so there aren't going to be all that many second hand consoles around. I bought one in the UK last year and brought it in my hand luggage.

For the games though, once you get one, you can just download them. There are a ton of sales these days - I don't think I've ever paid full price. And I mostly pay AAA games. The PS5 has pretty decent memory, so it isn't an issue.

22 hours ago, WhiteHatPhil said:

Facebook Marketplace has a ton of them.

How do you avoid getting scammed though? Asked a few on Facebook marketplace and they don’t wanna do cash on delivery. Just upfront payment. 

Try

Mega Plaza (Multi floor plaza related to games and toys) near Wat Mankon station, they have some small stores selling such 2nd hand things on the 5th floor, maybe also other floors. This would be the first choice to try.

Fortune Town mall Rama 9 on one of the floors there is a shop selling 2nd hand games and consoles.

Don't know if they have PS5 but you need to go there and look and ask.

Edited by freeworld

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 9:43 AM, TPDH said:

How do you avoid getting scammed though? Asked a few on Facebook marketplace and they don’t wanna do cash on delivery. Just upfront payment. 

Yeah good question, and to be honest I don't know.  I can understand why a buyer would want to pay COD, and I can understand, to a certain extent why a seller would not want to use that option. I guess it's a case of keep looking until you find one close to go and see...