Dont know what to do, start over or fix it ?

Alittleguy

On 8/25/2023 at 5:51 PM, Jelli said:

My wife has been tested a few times and not by my choice. Thus far she (we) soldier on together. Happily. Simple, comfortable urban life for now and we explore the future.

My wife is absolutely unique even for the best nature of lovely Thai women.

In fifteen years she is always genuinely happy and living in the moment, impossible to anger, full of love and kindness and endlessly forgiving of my many faults. An absolute gem of a human being. She was pretty cute when I met her as well and not unattractive at 48. Only gained about 3kg in that time as well.

I'd absolutely sworn off marriage. Met her at 49 and never dated another woman. We were inseparable.

49 is 10 years past her prime.

6 minutes ago, bignok said:

49 is 10 years past her prime.

how many years past your prime are you? 

Mens prime time is 30-40 for stability and being a good productive partner, even some of us still like to think we are gods gifts to woman! (I am of course, )

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

how many years past your prime are you? 

Mens prime time is 30-40 for stability and being a good productive partner, even some of us still like to think we are gods gifts to woman! (I am of course, )

Fitter now than 10 years ago.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

hehe, travelled the world, and my best 8. in world championship. Enough to feel satisfied, and I did my best!

I also placed 6. in another WC, but do not reckon that one because of to small and little known dicipline. Anyway, I worked hard all my life to achieve my goals, and Im satisfied, and still fit enough compared to any age. But, Im also getting older, and I reckonize that, and do not chase young women because I can, Im happy with my wife and the relationship we have and built for soon 8 years. 

Just now, Hummin said:

I also placed 6. in another WC, but do not reckon that one because of to small and little known dicipline. Anyway, I worked hard all my life to achieve my goals, and Im satisfied, and still fit enough compared to any age. But, Im also getting older, and I reckonize that, and do not chase young women because I can, Im happy with my wife and the relationship we have and built for soon 8 years. 

So how many golf and tennis majors did you win?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Life = today.

Only way to live. 

That I can agree on, but I also prepare for tomorow as well enjoy the day today, and not forget what you learned in past time. if you manage a healthy balance with those three, it can be better than ever. 

23 minutes ago, bignok said:

So how many golf and tennis majors did you win?

Why so childish? It’s clear that you haven’t achieved much in your life. Is that why you try to bring others down to your level? Set yourself higher standards. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

Why so childish? It’s clear that you haven’t achieved much in your life. Is that why you try to bring others down to your level? Set yourself higher standards. 

It's clear you have zero sense of humour and a bore. 

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, NextG said:

Almost nobody achieves anything in their life.

I was born with nothing, and I still have most of it left!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Almost nobody achieves anything in their life.

I was born with nothing, and I still have most of it left!

Be that as it may, there was no need for him to try to mock someone who made the effort to do his best. 
Too many silly Trolls around here. 

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Be that as it may, there was no need for him to try to mock someone who made the effort to do his best. 

You have anger issues. It's a forum. People joke on a forum.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, NextG said:

He’s on ignore anyway for one reason or another… I only catch his posts when I’m not signed in or someone quotes him. Too many idiotic posts disguised as ‘humour’.