Dont know what to do, start over or fix it ?

Alittleguy

2 hours ago, Alittleguy said:

What began as a whirlwind romance soon transformed into a marriage that feels devoid of genuine connection and emotional intimacy.

This is why I am not completely against the bar scene. Because many people are not capable of connecting with the level of genuine connection and emotional intimacy you describe or that is needed to sustain a long-term marriage, so marriages often end up being more about "things" than "emotions". 

I know it doesn't help much. I'm mostly just venting out loud. 

But ... is marriage outdated?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

I know it doesn't help much. I'm mostly just venting out loud. 

But ... is marriage outdated?

It does help to talk to some of us that can empathize to your situation. No marriage is not outdated. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

"people need to grow, even Thai married women."

Why single out Thai married women it applies, where needed, to all human beings regardless of gender, nationality and age.

Not confusing, grow up.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

She won't change - don't even try fixing it.  Get out and start dating again - but this time keep it to dating.  After more than one failed marriage I decided to stay single - I'm not prepared to waste any more of my life on these money driven creatures.

Once I got used to it I'm having a ball. Do what I want and date as many as possible - currently 3. One @ 22 (I kid you not), one @ 34 and one @35 - I'm 60+.  I ride my bike when I want, go to the bar when I want, play my music as loud as I want and boy is it cheaper being single.  At least one, if not all of the girls I'm currently seeing will turn out to be a money grabber - its happened several times but as soon as it does, they're history. 

I try and weed them out before meeting but the gold diggers rarely say that's what they are ????. You sort of get a 'knack' for knowing which are but that's not 100% reliable and some slip through - probably because there are so many.

Enjoy the good times and get out before the bad times arrive. Play them at their own game.

Dowload Tinder and join Thai Friendly - you'll soon be sorted.  Be aware though that on both of those platforms there's more than a few hookers working - especially the latter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2