Visa and Passport Return

I am just about to renew my wife' visitor visa to the UK.

We have no plans to go at the moment but it will be either a 5 or 10 year one as before. We will be going sometime in the near future  I am just not sure when

The problem arises that we are moving from Chiang Mai to Hua Hin in just over 4 weeks and they are saying that it takes up to 5 weeks to process a visa.

As there is no VFS in HH she would need to make at least one trip to Bangkok to make her biometrics so I would rather do it here where we have a VFS office.

I really need to know if they would post the passport to HH instead of having to collect it?

Many thanks

They certainly would send to Hua Hin from their Bangkok office, l suspect they would also do so from Chiang Mai.

When she applies she would pay a nominal fee for courier delivery (they send EMS) and she would also write the delivery address on the envelope, so assuming you already have the address, l don’t think there would be a problem.

My wife applied for her visa earlier this year and was going to collect from Bangkok as we had a new address, she later asked if they would sent to our new Hua Hin address, and they did.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, theoldgit said:

They certainly would send to Hua Hin from their Bangkok office, l suspect they would also do so from Chiang Mai.

When she applies she would pay a nominal fee for courier delivery (they send EMS) and she would also write the delivery address on the envelope, so assuming you already have the address, l don’t think there would be a problem.

My wife applied for her visa earlier this year and was going to collect from Bangkok as we had a new address, she later asked if they would sent to our new Hua Hin address, and they did.

Thanks OG