Massage shop please ?

Mormolin

Just now, Dart12 said:

Piromrat massage is pretty good for real massages near soi 15 on Boukhao.  Google them.

I agree, consistent service from the ladies in there  - and excellent value at 150 Baht (even if a nearby shop has now dropped their prices to 120 Baht).

Opposite Pattaya City hospital

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Blind massage

Google it for your location.

Was going to suggest that. Never had one myself but have talked to people who have and say they are very good. Can find those problems spots.

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Blind massage

Google it for your location.

Agree. Also Healthland:- expensive......unless you buy a book of 10 tickets. Then its 500 fot two hours, in a private room. No HE.

23 hours ago, Mormolin said:

Best places to get your daily dose of 'Thai massage therapy' without accidentally joining a contortionist class?"

Which ones have you found to be the most effective? (not interested in the soapy happy end type)

Oil - Check.

Female - Check.

Under 25 - Check.

Knuckle deep in sphincter - Check.

Hard to find the complete combo.

I think it is also important to notice that not everybody likes the same kind of massage like strong or light, different styles like Wat Poo and others.

I think it's best to go to different places and experience different massagist (or whatever they are called).

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think it is also important to notice that not everybody likes the same kind of massage like strong or light, different styles like Wat Poo and others.

I think it's best to go to different places and experience different massagist (or whatever they are called).

Masseur - man, masseuse - lady.

• Haha 1

Ideally I would suggest one next to the 7/11, on the same side so you don't have to cross the road, and close enough so that you do not have to take a TukTuk!

Shouldn't be too difficult to find in Pattaya, given that the 7/11s are outnumbered only by the knocking shops (sorry I meant massage parlours), although the Tuk Tuks run a close second!

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

How very binary!

Well I suppose, in an attempt to be in line with current correct thought, it depends on how they identify, what pronouns they use and to which part of the alphabet soup they aspire to.

Or, as a Thai lady of my acquaintance might explain, with refreshing simplicity,lady, man, ladyboy, you think too much!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/25/2023 at 8:15 AM, bob smith said:

ones that do oil massage for 300 and the girl should preferably not be over 25. white skin is also a plus.

You may prefer your 'colourist' white skin. I personally prefer a slight touch of the tarbrush! 

• Like 2

Yes to the blind massage, found a guy near us in Central area, Phisanalok, but out in sticks, 120 an hour in a/c, always askes how you want it hard or soft, best I've ever had, always feel great after a session. Go twice a week for 2 hours at a time. Mrs loves it too.

For a good professional Thai massage, I would recommend the ANCHAN MASSAGE in Jomtien near the ROMPHO MARKET.  This place has been in business for many years.  I know they have a lot regular overseas repeat customers and I am one of them.  I travel twice a year to Thailand and I always go back.  All the girls are good, but Jackie is probably the most experienced with Nan coming in a close second.  Appointments are recommended.  The tel # I use when I get into Jomtien is 0618702224.

On 8/25/2023 at 8:08 AM, Mormolin said:

Best places to get your daily dose of 'Thai massage therapy' without accidentally joining a contortionist class?"

Which ones have you found to be the most effective? (not interested in the soapy happy end type)

Maybe ask your boyfriend to massage you.

• Haha 2

On 8/26/2023 at 2:17 AM, Grusa said:

Agree. Also Healthland:- expensive......unless you buy a book of 10 tickets. Then its 500 fot two hours, in a private room. No HE.

Healthland very good service! Buy a book of ten.