True vision premiership packages for premiership football and free sites

jwest10

1 minute ago, 2long said:

ufa1913.com 

The home page is annoyingly covered by ads and noise, but once you've chosen your match and clicked on FULL SCREEN it's awesome.

Thanks and one must have a box as well?

19 hours ago, jwest10 said:

Hi
I tried to find a foum for this and keep seeing adverts for football and not sure can one viw without a box and obviously that would be an addition and any free sites
Thanks

I am based in the Philippines, though spend quite a lot of time Thailand. I subscribed to anzfootball.com in the Philippines, it also works in Thailand. All ads and pundits in Thai. Cost about $7/month and features all kinds of matches, including all top European leagues and beyond.

I pay 1750 for three months for all the sports channels, news, movies, tv series. I'd rather pay that than deal with ads and buffering. Works fine most (98%?) of the time. Needs a box but great service that I've used for years. Whatever method you use, it appears that a VPN is becoming more and more necessary as the Thai internet companies like to throttle the service in the evenings.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I pay 1750 for three months for all the sports channels, news, movies, tv series. I'd rather pay that than deal with ads and buffering. Works fine most (98%?) of the time. Needs a box but great service that I've used for years. Whatever method you use, it appears that a VPN is becoming more and more necessary as the Thai internet companies like to throttle the service in the evenings.

Can you disclose the provider/IPTV company please?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, 2long said:

ufa1913.com 

The home page is annoyingly covered by ads and noise, but once you've chosen your match and clicked on FULL SCREEN it's awesome.

Can you watch footy without creating an account ?

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, homeseeker said:

Can watch premiership on line. No need for a box. 1 day or all season.

One day charge is 179 baht: can see the matches live and in English:

Checkout (trueid.net)

But not free so maybe pay 179 baht is beyond some peoples budget....

Thanks homseeker and also was thinking of annual sub is a box needed for that and thanks for your help

4 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

Thanks homseeker and also was thinking of annual sub is a box needed for that and thanks for your help

It does sayy email or nobile and the latter do not have and will not let me register? Thanks again

35 minutes ago, jwest10 said:

It does sayy email or nobile and the latter do not have and will not let me register? Thanks again

Just use your email.  Can use a friends mobile.

No need a box for annual. If u cannot register contact True and ask why.

Edited by homeseeker

31 minutes ago, petermik said:

VIPRow Sports........

Thanks all and obviously not that technical
At the momen I have a AVG Secure vpn but none of the sies mention this for football purposes or am I being stupid

1 hour ago, blackshadow said:

i tried this last night for the football......good picture but NO audio commentary.....how does one get sound thank you

I replied to your message anyway, but take a look under each game that's playing and see the choice of feeds.

hI
And thanks for the replies and going to ask one more.
Can anyone tell me that dooball66 did work on home computer a week or so go ut now can not but people who have n ipad can go straight in to the site andpick the game up.
Even the sub ones seem to be difficult to get and any ideas why?
Thanks again

1 hour ago, blackshadow said:

i tried this last night for the football......good picture but NO audio commentary.....how does one get sound thank you

I tried also and yes can see the site and jut thought one clicked  on the match you wanted but there was no list of matchesand I only have a home computer and also no ipad.

2 hours ago, blackshadow said:

blackshadow and other thanks for all the tips and somework ome do not
Wasplaying around this aftrnoon Sunday27th and it was confusing to start with but lol I am easily confused.

Yes there was not available in your area but if yoy click the blue tab it takes you to warpfootball.com and then the various countries.
I chose England and sheff United v Man city cam up but  there is 3 links and clicked the top one beeduball.net and came up with yesterdays match Brighton v WestHam.
Presumably nearer the ko time tonight ie sheff U v Man city go in as above and bingo right?
That will be me putting the howash on it but do not tell everyone ok