Biden biographer says it ‘wouldn’t be a total shock’ if president drops out of 2024 race

Social Media

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Only the true believers think it makes much difference who is actually president at any one time.

it certainly does matter when the president forgets where he is. 

Even 4 years ago, Biden couldn't remember his opponent's name(the President of the US of A), this is unreal. I said he was too old then. 4 years on makes a huge difference in men of his age. 

37 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

it certainly does matter when the president forgets where he is. 

Even 4 years ago, Biden couldn't remember his opponent's name(the President of the US of A), this is unreal. I said he was too old then. 4 years on makes a huge difference in men of his age.

The point is, when it's time for a president to be replaced, only Trumpians REALLY care who it is.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Only the true believers think it makes much difference who is actually president at any one time.

Ask the people of NYC, Chicago, LA, and other cities/states being crushed under the weight of not even their fair share of illegal migrants if it matters who's president.

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Ask the people of NYC, Chicago, LA, and other cities/states being crushed under the weight of not even their fair share of illegal migrants if it matters who's president.

The average Dem isn't welded on to Biden despite what you'd like to think. The same can't be said about the average Republican. They don't have choices.

38 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The point is, when it's time for a president to be replaced, only Trumpians REALLY care who it is.

What makes you say that?

Biden supporters are in denial. They would vote for Joe just if they think they can keep Donald out. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What makes you say that?

Biden supporters are in denial. They would vote for Joe just if they think they can keep Donald out. 

They would vote for a drover's dog instead of Trump. My point is they'd vote for any Dem and that includes Joe. When I said they aren't rusted on to him like Trumpians are to Trump I mean Dems would happily accept another candidate. Trumpians are likely to take up AR-15s if he can't run.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

When I said they aren't rusted on to him like Trumpians are to Trump I mean Dems would happily accept another candidate. Trumpians are likely to take up AR-15s if he can't run.

Of course the Dems would happily change him, one is an idiot president and the other not.

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Of course the Dems would happily change him, one is an idiot president and the other not.

Ahh then here’s your problem with your statement infrastructure,drug prices,reduced inflation,chips manufacturing,low unemployment,rising wages,respect for law and order,humiliating one mr Putin war criminal standing with Ukraine in her struggle to exist,the renewal of and strengthening of nato I could go on and on because there are many more accomplishments achieved by this administration all within the framework of our system of government.so you must most assuredly mean trump as the (idiot) I’m delighted that you have come around because all of your previous post have been in support of trump!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tug said:

Ahh then here’s your problem with your statement infrastructure,drug prices,reduced inflation,chips manufacturing,low unemployment,rising wages,respect for law and order,humiliating one mr Putin war criminal standing with Ukraine in her struggle to exist,the renewal of and strengthening of nato I could go on and on because there are many more accomplishments achieved by this administration all within the framework of our system of government.so you must most assuredly mean trump as the (idiot) I’m delighted that you have come around because all of your previous post have been in support of trump!

:huh: