Ratchaburi has a new immigration office

Thanks for this! I was told some months back (by two IO's who made a surprise house visit) that there was a new office, but they told me maybe in error or maybe for rough guidance that it was next to the coffee shop close to the temple. 

Whatever, I suppose dealings there will be the same 'hit and miss' as it was in that awful bus station!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Ratchaburi New Immigration Office.

Visited just recently for my yearly ext. In the front door , counter with Yellow shirted ladies , told me to go through the next set of doors and up to the second floor ( lift available if required )

Gave my paper work to the officer standing behind the glass " Non O Retirement ".

My mistake obviously , sent me to the lady in a yellow shirt behind the glass that was for re entry permits. 

She checked all my paper work and give it all back to me with another Two forms to fill in ,  "Acknowledgement of terms and conditions for permit of temporary stay in the kingdom of Thailand..(STM.2)"

and the " Acknowledgement of penalties for a Visa overstay ". Filled them in and returned all documents again.

TM 30 not required unless you leave the country and return , but a copy of the receipt is required for the time we submitted our TM 30 a few years back. ( even though the original was in the passport.

All completed , everything gets passed on to an IO who goes through it thoroughly.

Wants to know the wife's phone number , even though it is on the receIpt for the TM 30.

Where we live , how to get there etc. He eventually located the house on Google Earth street view , then logged the co-ordinates in to the computer.

Better than trying to draw a map......

In and out 30 mins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1