TMN location(s) near Jomtien?

wpcoe

Where are the current customer-facing locations for TMN Cable?  I get different results on Google Maps, Google Earth and the TMN web site.  It looks like there are locations in Kasetsin & on Chaiyapruek (near Baan Suan Lalana) but neither of them appear on the TMN web site.  Since I'll be using Grab or moto-sai (depending on how nearby it is) I want to be sure there's actually a TMN site where it appears one should be.

Before I left Thailand in 2020, I used to go to a location at the intersection of Pattaya Klang & Sukhumvit, but it looks like there's no longer a TMN place there?

[edited to add:] In the Grab app, I just searched for TMN, and it shows that location at Pattaya Klang & Sukhumvit, so is there still a shop there?

Edited by wpcoe

7 minutes ago, bbko said:

One their website, they're only showing 4 locations in the Pattaya area, give one or two of them a call and ask if they have a Jomtien office.

https://tmncabletv.com/contact.html

The office on Khaotalo definitely exists - and shows on their website.  My wife paid our cable bill there a couple of weeks ago.

19 minutes ago, bbko said:

One their website, they're only showing 4 locations in the Pattaya area, give one or two of them a call and ask if they have a Jomtien office.

https://tmncabletv.com/contact.html

Dear heavens, I must have had a senior moment.  I only saw the first two locations on that page.  You mean I didn't think to scroll down?  Doh.

12 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

The big office/shop is in Soi Chaiyapruek2.

Coming from Sukhumvit, it on the right hand side about 50m before the railway line. big place, can't miss it.

Thanks.  That's probably the closest one to me.

10 minutes ago, doctormann said:

The office on Khaotalo definitely exists - and shows on their website.  My wife paid our cable bill there a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks,.  That will be my Plan A, if for any reason things don't work out on Soi Chaiyapruek. (You never know... ????)

Was able to get everything done at the Chaiyapruek location this morning, but the (very nice) lady there spoke no English so we had to transact everything via a third English-speaking person on speakerphone.

I'm not complaining, but wondering if any of the other locations have English-speaking staff in case I need to go in for any reason in the future.

• Thanks 1