Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Utterly irrelevant to any point I have made. Stop deflecting. I criticise Israel and you want to turn it back to antisemitism again. We've been through this. Stop trolling.

I would like to know why you just concentrate  on Israel and ignore other Countries who are doing similar , your Country included .

You and your people  took Aborigines land , Aborigines are second class citizens in Australia .

You seem to have an agenda against Israel , is it just a coincidence that Israel is the Jewish nation ?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I would like to know why you just concentrate  on Israel and ignore other Countries who are doing similar , your Country included .

You and your people  took Aborigines land , Aborigines are second class citizens in Australia .

You seem to have an agenda against Israel , is it just a coincidence that Israel is the Jewish nation ?

This is a thread about Israel. Yes, it is absolutely a coincidence that Israel is a Jewish nation. I already told you, it's irrelevant to any point I've made. Give it up. You're not going to pin me with a baseless accusation of racism.

Edited by ozimoron

26 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you explain any relationship between the comments made by Abbas and Australian aborigines..., if not then cease with the idiotic off topic nonsense. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

This is a thread about Israel. Yes, it is absolutely a coincidence that Israel is a Jewish nation. I already told you, it's irrelevant to any point I've made. Give it up. You're not going to pin me with a baseless accusation of racism.

It's no coincidence in the slightest. 

That was the point of founding Israel in the first place!

Edited by Jingthing

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

It's no coincidence in the slightest. 

That was the point of founding Israel in the first place!

This is the problem with criticising Israel. Israelis weaponise accusations of antisemitism in order to intimidate anyone who dares to offer criticism. Put the antisemitism card away and grow up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This is the problem with criticising Israel. Israelis weaponise accusations of antisemitism in order to intimidate anyone who dares to offer criticism. Put the antisemitism card away and grow up.

I call BS.

My reply had nothing to do with antisemitism.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I call BS.

My reply had nothing to do with antisemitism.

You reply was intended to cast aspersions against my insistence that my criticism of Israeli policies was not about religion. Did I misunderstand that?

Edited by ozimoron

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You reply was intended to cast aspersions against my insistence that my criticism of Israeli policies was not about religion. Did I misunderstand that?

You're completely off base.

To add Israel was founded as the one nation state homeland of the Jewish PEOPLE! 

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

That is like a double bluff , a person who appears to be anti Semitic and appears to keep making anti sematic statements , when it gets pointed out that he appears to be Anti - Semitic , he falls back on "Can't even say I don't like Falafels without being accused of Anti Semitism" .

*All I said was that I don't like Hummas*

*Yeah , but Jews should nt be on the land and its nothing to do with Religion " 

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That is like a double bluff , a person who appears to be anti Semitic and appears to keep making anti sematic statements , when it gets pointed out that he appears to be Anti - Semitic , he falls back on "Can't even say I don't like Falafels without being accused of Anti Semitism" .

*All I said was that I don't like Hummas*

*Yeah , but Jews should nt be on the land and its nothing to do with Religion " 

You have not shown how a single statement of mine is even remotely antisemitic. Instead, you have used the pejorative to flame me and without any explained basis. Disgusting. Are you so bloody minded that you believe that any and all criticism of Israel is antisemitism? At least have the cohones to answer that question.

Are illegal Israeli settlements genocide?

And don't misquote me, it's childish.

Edited by ozimoron

22 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You have not shown how a single statement of mine is even remotely antisemitic. Instead, you have used the pejorative to flame me and without any explained basis. Disgusting. Are you so bloody minded that you believe that any and all criticism of Israel is antisemitism? At least have the cohones to answer that question.

Are illegal Israeli settlements genocide?

And don't misquote me, it's childish.

Comparing contemporary   Israel to the Nazis is regarded as being Anti Semitic and I have provided a link to show this numerous times , you just provide a link that gives the basic of what Anti Semitism is , it was one sentence with six letters in .

You hold Israel to a different standard than you do other Countries, which is also being Anti Semetic .

I have said time and time again , you are free to criticise the Israeli Government , but when you start comparing them to Nazi Germany , thats when it becomes Anti -Semitic 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Comparing contemporary   Israel to the Nazis is regarded as being Anti Semitic and I have provided a link to show this numerous times , you just provide a link that gives the basic of what Anti Semitism is , it was one sentence with six letters in .

You hold Israel to a different standard than you do other Countries, which is also being Anti Semetic .

I have said time and time again , you are free to criticise the Israeli Government , but when you start comparing them to Nazi Germany , thats when it becomes Anti -Semitic 

OMG. What was the definition of antisemitic again? You are going around in circles.

Let me get this right. You have now admitted that you believe any comparison of Israel with nazis is antisemtic. If I call Putin a nazi, is that anti Russian orthodox? Are you suggesting that Israel can never be fairly accused of nazism? Can other countries? Is nazism buried in history?

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Can you explain any relationship between the comments made by Abbas and Australian aborigines..., if not then cease with the idiotic off topic nonsense. 

I was just pointing out that an Australian , whose ancestors have lived in Australia for 300 odd years and who have treated the local Aborigines appallingly over the years is being critical of Israelis , whose ancestors have lived on the land for 3000 years and telling them they have no right live on the land .

Palestinian Israelis seem to be faring much better than Australian Aborigines .

He needs to access the situation, before being critical of others 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was just pointing out that an Australian , whose ancestors have lived in Australia for 300 odd years and who have treated the local Aborigines appallingly over the years is being critical of Israelis , whose ancestors have lived on the land for 3000 years and telling them they have no right live on the land .

Palestinian Israelis seem to be faring much better than Australian Aborigines .

He needs to access the situation, before being critical of others 

Complete rubbish. I suppose you think no country should stick it;'s nose into the affairs of any other country and the UN or NATO shouldn't exist?

Meanwhile, you purport to be Israeli and yet can't answer whether the illegal settlements are genocide.

Unless you can make a connection between shooting children and Judaism you can't accuse me of being antisemitic.

Edited by ozimoron

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Complete rubbish. I suppose you think no country should stick it;'s nose into the affairs of any other country and the UN or NATO shouldn't exist?

Meanwhile, you purport to be Israeli and yet can't answer whether the illegal settlements are genocide.

Nope, what I think is that White Australians who have been on the land for 300 odd years , shouldn't be telling Israelis who have been on their land for 3000 years , they really shouldn't be telling them that they have no right to be there 

300 years V 3000 years .

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nope, what I think is that White Australians who have been on the land for 300 odd years , shouldn't be telling Israelis who have been on their land for 3000 years , they really shouldn't be telling them that they have no right to be there 

300 years V 3000 years .

So, nobody should be telling Israelis what to do? What about the Israelis who think Netanyahu and his hardliners are nazis? Can I agree with them?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liberman-netanyahu-employs-exact-methods-of-nazi-propagandist-goebbels/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/likud-accuses-dan-halutz-of-incitement-for-claiming-netanyahu-is-no-longer-a-patriot/

Edited by ozimoron

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

So, nobody should be telling Israelis what to do? What about the Israelis who think Netanyahu and his hardliners are nazis? Can I agree with them?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liberman-netanyahu-employs-exact-methods-of-nazi-propagandist-goebbels/

What I am saying is that White Australians need to think about their own history before being critical of others in regards to stealing other peoples land .

Was the stolen generation of Aborigine Children , where White Australians took Aborigine Children away from their families en masse , was that genocide ?

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What I am saying is that White Australians need to think about their own history before being critical of others in regards to stealing other peoples land .

Was the stolen generation of Aborigine Children , where White Australians took Aborigine Children away from their families en masse , was that genocide ?

This topic isn't about Australia. It's pathetic that you are so thin skinned that you can neither stand criticism of your countries policies even though my criticism aligns with the opinions expressed by many in your country, for no other reason than you don't agree with them. What really makes your response pathetic is that you try this deflection because you can't bring yourself to explain the conenction between soldiers shooting kids and Judaism or whether illegal settlements are genocide.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

300 years V 3000 years .

Applying your logic you must support Russia taking Ukrainian land and China taking Taiwan.

The comparison between Australian aboriginal dispossession and Palestinian dispossession is false in that one is historical and concluded and one is current and ongoing.

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

This topic isn't about Australia. It's pathetic that you are so thin skinned that you can neither stand criticism of your countries policies even though my criticism aligns with the opinions expressed by many in your country, for no other reason than you don't agree with them. What really makes your response pathetic is that you try this deflection because you can't bring yourself to explain the conenction between soldiers shooting kids and Judaism or whether illegal settlements are genocide.

Well , apart from Israel isn't my Country .

Once again, for the fifth time , you can criticise Israel , but just think about your own Countries history  before you start pointing fingers and accusing others of taking other peoples land  .

Well , apart from Israel isn't my Country .

Once again, for the fifth time , you can criticise Israel , but just think about your own Countries history  before you start pointing fingers and accusing others of taking other peoples land  .

How the hell can you have the temerity to suggest that I can't criticise Israel because I'm not Israeli when you aren't Israeli either. Moreover, you have no basis for accusing me of  being antisemitic. I did consider that I must be debating with someone who had some knowledge of the subject but it appears to not be the case. You are simply trolling.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

How the hell can you have the temerity to suggest that I can't criticise Israel because I'm not Israeli when you aren't Israeli either.

I have never said that . 

This is getting ridiculous , 

When I write things, don't you seem to be able to comprehend what I wrote or you just don't read what I wrote and you keep making thing up about things I didn't say . 

I just keep saying the same things over and over again and it still doesn't seem to register . 

Its like talking to a brick wall , and as I am wasting my time saying anything and saying it over and over again  , I think that I will stop even bothering . 

Four times now I have said that you can criticises Israel and you still ask .......................................give up, waste of my time 

I have never said that . 

This is getting ridiculous , 

When I write things, don't you seem to be able to comprehend what I wrote or you just don't read what I wrote and you keep making thing up about things I didn't say . 

I just keep saying the same things over and over again and it still doesn't seem to register . 

Its like talking to a brick wall , and as I am wasting my time saying anything and saying it over and over again  , I think that I will stop even bothering . 

Four times now I have said that you can criticises Israel and you still ask .......................................give up, waste of my time 

You didn't have to say it. You went on about how I shouldn't criticise Israel because I wasn't Israeli. Then you criticise Australia. What a hypocrite you are.

Edited by ozimoron

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

You didn't have to say it. You went on about how I shouldn't criticise Israel because I wasn't Israeli. Then you criticise Australia. What a hypocrite you are.

A debating maven you're not.

You still haven't answered if Brazil's decimation of the rain forest is Nazi.