Re-entry Stamp Pattaya Immigration

banglay

Hi All .....I need a re-entry stamp in my Passport ,, question :-  what is the best time of the day to go to the office to miss the hordes of sweaty tourist/expats ?   and how  long will it take approximately from arrival to walking  out office ?  (yes ! I know the times  will vary from day to day )  

Don’t go on a Monday or Friday or right after a public holiday. I got one a few weeks back mid week and the process from arriving to leaving with the stamp was about 20 minutes. About 1:30 seems to be a good time to arrive. 

• Thanks 2

On 9/8/2023 at 1:30 PM, banglay said:

Hi All .....I need a re-entry stamp in my Passport ,, question :-  what is the best time of the day to go to the office to miss the hordes of sweaty tourist/expats ?   and how  long will it take approximately from arrival to walking  out office ?  (yes ! I know the times  will vary from day to day )  

Just get it at the airport

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

24 minutes ago, Jaggg88 said:

The land border I'll be crossing does not issue a re entry stamp   But  you are suggesting I drive 2+hrs to the nearest international airport to get one  issued , that  is a massive waste of my time when my local immigration office is only  a 25  minute drive away .  ????

• 2 weeks later...

UPATE!!!!!  Went  Thursday 21/09/23  .Arrived 13:45hrs    .  second in the queue to get my paper work checked  and a numbered ticket issued .....  worked out with  re entry stamp in my passport at 14:07 hrs  Happy bunny ???? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1