Biden saved from embarrassment, well, more if continued

KhunLA

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

cue posters who say this is not a big deal....even though it constantly happens. 

avengers assemble !!

At least he is following his training when cut off ... quick 'thank you & exit'

Good Boy ... here's your treat

we'll keep Hunter out of jail till you pardon him

Good Boy

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

At least he is following his training when cut off ... quick 'thank you & exit'

Good Boy ... here's your treat

we'll keep Hunter out of jail till you pardon him

Good Boy

i find it so strange that there are people still defending him. how many times can he fumble and mumble and still be considered fit for the job. 

it's not a one off or a few times. this is common for joe.

also at the end there he almost turns into angry grandpa hulk. easy old boy.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, 2baht said:

When will you Americans come to your senses and get some new blood in politics, your geriatric leaders, on both sides, should be an embarrassment to you all!

Read pelosi is going to run again, she's 83.  F F S, you're multi millionaire, retire already.

Yanks cry & want change, but keep re-electing the same career politicians.  At least the presidents are only around for 8 yrs.  

Cracks me up when you get people like biden, in congress for some 40 yrs, points out how change is needed when running for president.  So basically you failed the first 40+ years.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I guess you didn't listen to the press conference. Nothing to see here. His press secretary cut it short. At least he's not an incoherent, ranting lunatic who can't complete a sentence. Ever.

reading a teleprompter, a prepared speech, or answering approved questions  ... any trained puppet / idiot can do that.

It's when he goes off script, and has to think for himself, then obvious he can not put thoughts or sentences together.

"Biden took a number of scheduled questions from the press while on a visit to the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi, before telling reporters that he was “going to bed.” However, Biden kept answering additional questions" .... oops

How many times can you defend him ?

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cringy Pierre must have had a cow when he started talking about the 3rd world...  No telling what was coming out next.

RT may be owned and operated by Russia, but they bring the receipts.  Pay no attention to their commentary, if it bothers you.  But look at the data points.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I judge a President by his accomplishments.  Biden looks pretty good by that measure, much better than his predecessor.

Trump was the worst human being ever to be born , even Satan himself wouldn't have a beer with Trump .

Saying Biden is better than Trump isn't too much of an accolade  for Biden

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/10/2023 at 4:02 PM, KhunLA said:

Yanks cry & want change, but keep re-electing the same career politicians.  At least the presidents are only around for 8 yrs.  

This is why "None of the Above" should be added to the ballot.

If enough check that then they need to continue to nominate till there are folks on the ballot we actually approve of.

Instead it has been choose the least worst for decades.

The choices as always decided by the lobbyist/campaign super funders who will later be repaid

Edited by mania

4 hours ago, heybruce said:

Infrastructure bill, unified NATO supporting Ukraine against Russian invasion, agreements constraining  China across Pacific...

This just in... another of Joe's accomplishments.

American households' income fell last year as their cost of living jumped higher than it has in over four decades amid soaring inflation and marking the third straight annual decline since the COVID-19 pandemic hit in 2020, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau.

3 hours ago, heybruce said:

And now you can't refute my post so you edit out the substance. 

As already noted, the inflation you are so upset about began under Trump because the supply chain disruptions that caused it began under Trump.  Biden inherited the mess.  Why aren't you blaming Trump?

Yes..."everything is Trump's fault"... my question is why hasn't it improved... actually people are spending more for less now... 

Gas prices aren't the only rising expense drivers had to contend with in August; auto insurance also increased. Car insurance rose 2.4% in August, following a 2% increase the month prior, according to the CPI.

Car insurance rates had already risen 17% in the first six months of 2023 and costs are set to soar another 4% by year-end, according to a recent Insurify survey.  

The national average cost of a car insurance policy is $1,668, representing about 2.4% of the average household income. With the additional increase, the average annual auto insurance price will rise to $1,742 by the end of 2023. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yes..."everything is Trump's fault"... my question is why hasn't it improved... actually people are spending more for less now... 

Gas prices aren't the only rising expense drivers had to contend with in August; auto insurance also increased. Car insurance rose 2.4% in August, following a 2% increase the month prior, according to the CPI.

Car insurance rates had already risen 17% in the first six months of 2023 and costs are set to soar another 4% by year-end, according to a recent Insurify survey.  

The national average cost of a car insurance policy is $1,668, representing about 2.4% of the average household income. With the additional increase, the average annual auto insurance price will rise to $1,742 by the end of 2023. 

You think the President should be setting car insurance rates?

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2023 at 5:27 PM, 2baht said:

Every American should be embarrassed with the geriatrics running your country! 

Since the USA is the greatest country in the world, I couldn't possibly be embarrassed. I would prefer the octogenarians consider retirement.

• Thumbs Up 1