Could Greco-Roman wrestling possibly be any gayer? (Just for fun)

Jingthing

I knew something was up when my youtube algorithm starting pushing Greco-Roman wrestling vids on the daily. I tried to resist watching, not wanting the old algorithm to get too much of the wrong idea (I do have many other interests such as the Russia-Ukraine war), but of course I couldn't resist occasionally having a peek. 

Also, they seem to feature thumbnails with the biggest bulges shamelessly calling out to a certain kind of audience.

I realize many of the athletes are gay or bi, but it somehow feels a wee bit wrong to perv too much on their enthusiastic "innocent" competitive endeavors.

So, again could Greco-Roman wrestling possibly be any gayer?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, In the jungle said:

Didn't they used to do this type of wrestling naked back in the day?

Yes. 

But there is something to be said for leaving some things up to the imagination.

I was forced to try this sport (ever so badly) in junior high gym class.

Not my cup of tea to actually do. 

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

I recall at school being taught that in ancient times all Olympics events were full nude. 

I think, if I remember correctly, that you can go and see exactly that in frescos and sculptures in the British Museum.  That's provided the exhibits haven't been stolen by the staff.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, NickyLouie said:

Remember the OP is fervent Joe Biden supporter.  

Most gays, trans and drag queens are.

Just like the majority of the posters on the US political threads.

On 9/12/2023 at 6:18 PM, Jingthing said:

I knew something was up when my youtube algorithm starting pushing Greco-Roman wrestling vids on the daily. I tried to resist watching, not wanting the old algorithm to get too much of the wrong idea (I do have many other interests such as the Russia-Ukraine war), but of course I couldn't resist occasionally having a peek. 

Also, they seem to feature thumbnails with the biggest bulges shamelessly calling out to a certain kind of audience.

I realize many of the athletes are gay or bi, but it somehow feels a wee bit wrong to perv too much on their enthusiastic "innocent" competitive endeavors.

So, again could Greco-Roman wrestling possibly be any gayer?

The video must of turned you on (for fun) immensely for you to post such a detailed opening post.

Edited by G_Money