Naw Website

marshall

Hey Guys Im In Chiangmai, Im Looking For Someone To Build Me A Website I Plan To Sell T Shirts Candles And Accesseries and other brick and brac.

Something Quite Basic But Im Wanting The home Page To Look The Business.

Please No Time Wasters And No Cowboys, If You Can Do it Then Give Me A Pm And Also I Would Like To See Some Of The Work You Have Already Done Thanks> Give Me Prices And How Long It Will Take You To Do, And No Big Fancy Companies With Crazy Crazy Prices Thanks Marshall

Edited by marshall

Hey Guys Im In Chiangmai, Im Looking For Someone To Build Me A Website I Plan To Sell T Shirts Candles And Accesseries and other brick and brac.

Something Quite Basic But Im Wanting The home Page To Look The Business.

Please No Time Wasters And No Cowboys, If You Can Do it Then Give Me A Pm And Also I Would Like To See Some Of The Work You Have Already Done Thanks> Give Me Prices And How Long It Will Take You To Do, And No Big Fancy Companies With Crazy Crazy Prices Thanks Marshall

You can hook up with ebay.com and the site itself will help you build a web page. You'll have to sign up and pay monthly fees, but it automatically gives you a customer base and a forum to sell your goods, you'll just have to coordinate the shipping and putting your products into their system, it's pretty easy, affordable and it works.

Good luck!

try readyplanet dot com.

they have an English site.

you make your own website using their templates and they can host.

only about 3500 baht

This site offers a better deal: 'cyberstardesign.com'

However, they do put requirements on the content you'll publish, but - on the other hand - they don't try to fool you into buying some hosting plan, you'd be better off getting somewhere else.