new tm 30

Just when most of us got it together, why make changes?

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login

ON the old site: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/#

When logging into the system, the screen will go to the registration page to request a new service. Check your browser. Please use with Internet Explorer version 8-11 and Chrome only.

Stop using this channel from 14 September 2023 11:59 PM. Change to a new channel at https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login

Edited by zzzzz
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

When doing a TM30 (rarely these days) I use the Section38 android app because IMHO it's simpler to use than the current website.

If I use the app instead of the website, it the same username/password?

(wonder if they'll discontinue the app as well....)

3 hours ago, Foxx said:
7 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Yes. Same username/password for both.

Are you sure about that? The email says "However, you will need to register again at our new website."

I was referring to the existing website/app, not the new website.

I've just received this email which says you need to re-register to use the new website.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

and submit a TM30

Is it necessary for every previously filed TM30 to be refiled as part of this new system?

Or will "old" TM30's remain valid, assuming one's address remains unchanged?

What did you use as an Arrival Date (Check in) Date?

38 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've managed to register on the new TM30 website at https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login and submit a TM30. The docs I uploaded to register were my wife's ID card, blue house book and my passport ID page. After submitting my registration I was sent an email which I had to reply to to confirm my email address was correct. After I confirmed my email, I was sent another email approving my registration and a username and password. When logging in for the first time, you are forced to change your password. I then continued and added details of the house etc. Then I submitted a TM30. All seemed to work OK.

I used Edge browser because Brave did not show the Captcha and I didn't want to mess with Brave browser settings.

Update: Brave browser does work! I was having a senior moment at the time.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I've managed to register on the new TM30 website at https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/login and submit a TM30. The docs I uploaded to register were my wife's ID card, blue house book and my passport ID page. After submitting my registration I was sent an email which I had to reply to to confirm my email address was correct. After I confirmed my email, I was sent another email approving my registration and a username and password. When logging in for the first time, you are forced to change your password. I then continued and added details of the house etc. Then I submitted a TM30. All seemed to work OK.

I used Edge browser because Brave did not show the Captcha and I didn't want to mess with Brave browser settings.

i cant:
I add email, pass and captcha and click register
get Invalid user ID or password.

same goes if i click access the system
??

Edited by zzzzz

6 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

now i go to login and get:
This username is currently in use. Do you want to override permissions? / Do you want Override ?

yes/cancel

Is this the username you have entered previously when trying to register? If yes, I would select yes to override. Have you received any emails from immigration with username, password etc?

3 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

1. Is this re-registration required for a brand new registration of a new account? meaning uploading title deeds, passport, etc..? 

2. Do we get the new user ID and new temporary passport instantly? instead of waiting for few days?

Edited by patrick228

I was able to register earlier this morning. Although I had login credentials for the old system, as explained in the email, I had to create a new registration. 

Registering was straightforward. I got an email asking me to confirm my email, then logged in and created (reused) my password.

After doing that I needed to add my address (I'm the owner of my condo) by going to my profile (top right) and using the + on the bottom right side. It was clunky since the popup wouldn't fill unless I used Google translate to enter the Thai word for my province, district and subdistrict. 

I logged in and out a few times earlier. But now it looks like traffic has overwhelmed the system since I'm getting a "500 Internal Server Error". 

Edited by DFPhuket
  • Like 1

I wonder if this new registration email dispatching to many TM30 accounts holders is a kind of phishing mail to capture private data, as it is getting common tactics in these days.

Are there any independent credible sources from Thailand IO or announcement to show it is official program to revamp their TM30 website?

Edited by patrick228
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, patrick228 said:

1. Is this re-registration required for a brand new registration of a new account? meaning uploading title deeds, passport, etc..? 

2. Do we get the new user ID and new temporary passport instantly? instead of waiting for few days?

To use this "new" system, a new account needs to be created here

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/security/register/reg-web

Credentials for the "old" system don't work on this new system

You will need to upload supporting documents. I uploaded Mrs MD's ID card, blue house book and my passport ID page. I got an auto-generated email to confirm my email address and once I did that I was sent and email with userid & password. Took about 30 minutes to get the "approved" email with userid & password.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, DFPhuket said:

I was able to register earlier this morning. Although I had login credentials for the old system, as explained in the email, I had to create a new registration. 

Registering was straightforward. I got an email asking me to confirm my email, then logged in and created (reused) my password.

After doing that I needed to add my address (I'm the owner of my condo) by going to my profile (top right) and using the + on the bottom right side. It was clunky since the popup wouldn't fill unless I used Google translate to enter the Thai word for my province, district and subdistrict. 

I logged in and out a few times earlier. But now it looks like traffic has overwhelmed the system since I'm getting a "500 Internal Server Error". 

I entered all my details (including address) in English using the Popup menus.

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Is this the username you have entered previously when trying to register? If yes, I would select yes to override. Have you received any emails from immigration with username, password etc?

yes, received 2 em,/ 1 approved with new pass
where do i enter address and uplaod PP
OK"i override<
now when I login it goes to 
https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/ifa/search

where do i state i am at this address? where do i upload passport?

Edited by zzzzz

4 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

You are required to enter a "check out date" on this system. So I entered the latest date that was allowed, which was 31/12/2039. 

I just submitted a report today to make sure the system worked.

Edited 4 hours ago by Mutt Daeng

Hi, i also entered the latest date possible, 5970 nights o staying ???? .

my question is ....

Is there a way to cancel the notification as previous? In my old tm30 there was an option at the end of row, BUT its seems its disappeared in the new one, could u confirm? thanks

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

yes, received 2 em,/ 1 approved with new pass
where do i enter address and uplaod PP

Once you are logged in. You need to update your profile. Click on the profile icon at the top right of the page and select "Profile" from the popup.

See help here 

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30En/index.html

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, walailak said:

Hi, i also entered the latest date possible, 5970 nights o staying ???? .

my question is ....

Is there a way to cancel the notification as previous? In my old tm30 there was an option at the end of row, BUT its seems its disappeared in the new one, could u confirm? thanks

I can't find a way to delete a notification, so it looks like that feature has gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Once you are logged in. You need to update your profile. Click on the profile icon at the top right of the page and select "Profile" from the popup.

See help here 

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30En/index.html

done

i added my dates>
where do i go to get a screen shot showing i was successful>

everytime i run a search i get 
data cannot be found

arrghhhhhhhhh
THANKS!!!!

Edited by zzzzz