TM30 - New website address for filing notifications and registration

Hello, I also received that email informing of the new website.......

I have a question regarding re-registration.....

When I clicked on button Register, I saw that the document required to attach is Business Licence, not Title Deed and/or blue house book.....

What does it mean? I remember earlier I had to attach the blue house book.....

• Like 1

I think that I'm missing something here ... 

I realise that I have to re-Register, but when I click on the "Register" button (below the Log-in button) The System only offers me another "Log-in" screen, and if I try to use my 'old' information on this Log-in screen, then The System tells me that my User-ID ( = email-address) and/or Password are invalid.

--  How do I actually *register* again ?

I'd be grateful for any information/suggestions.

Edited by andersonat

6 minutes ago, andersonat said:

The System only offers me a "Log-in" screen

It sounds like you're entering your previous login credentials in the box a the top. Scroll down further and you'll see a "register" hyperlink. Click it and it should open a window where you enter your email and other details plus upload your documents. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I followed the Registration link provided and commenced filling out the form. When I got to the point of selecting a document to upload I was taken to a blank log-in page and could not go 'back' ????
I have now tried different browsers with the same result - registration page crashes back to login/sign up page.

Edited by Twod0gs
Additional info

1 hour ago, andersonat said:

I realise that I have to re-Register, but when I click on the "Register" button (below the Log-in button) The System only offers me another "Log-in" screen, and if I try to use my 'old' information on this Log-in screen, then The System tells me that my User-ID ( = email-address) and/or Password are invalid.

Try using these links - they allowed me to get to the registration page but then crached when I tried to upload documents.

Register here 

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/security/register/reg-web

Help section here

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/TM30/Foreigner/TM30En/index.html

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andersonat said:

Try using these links - they allowed me to get to the registration page but then crashed when I tried to upload documents.

Register here 

Help section here

Just to share my experience:

I registered as manager of a thai company that owns the house, and used Chrome

I uploded :

Standard set of Company documents (DBD) two years old

My passport page

Blue book

Immediately I received the email to confirm my email address and that is all.

3 hours ago, Twod0gs said:

Try using these links - they allowed me to get to the registration page but then crached when I tried to upload documents.

Register here 

Help section here

Nice copy & paste of my post earlier

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, federicoP said:

Just to share my experience:

I registered as manager of a thai company that owns the house, and used Chrome

I uploded :

Standard set of Company documents (DBD) two years old

My passport page

Blue book

Immediately I received the email to confirm my email address and that is all.

Did you click on the link in the email to validate your email address? You need to do that to get the next mail with your username/password

1 hour ago, ColinChapman said:

Just in case anyone else is having a problem uploading their documents, I was unable to upload my documents in pdf format but it worked when I changed them to jpg. I'm using the Chrome browser. 

2 of the documents I uploaded were PDFs and the other was a JPEG. Perhaps the docs you tried to upload were above the 2MB per document stipulation.

4 hours ago, The Theory said:

What happens to "Section 38" app. We reported on that app. Is it still a working app ? 

The section app still shows my previous TM30 reports, but not the one I did this morning using the new website. Similarly, the new website does not show TM30 reports that were done using the "old" website/app. IMHO section38 app is not compatible with the new TM30 system.

27 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Did you click on the link in the email to validate your email address? You need to do that to get the next mail with your username/password

Yes, I did, and after the registration I put in my profile the address of the house, including latitude and longitude !!!

1 hour ago, Mutt Daeng said:

2 of the documents I uploaded were PDFs and the other was a JPEG. Perhaps the docs you tried to upload were above the 2MB per document stipulation.

I only uploaded the title deed and my passport in PDF. I put phone number with a "+" sign and it also went through. The registration was very smooth at that point of time. I later tried to click on the registration link again but the system went down. I am not surprised the Thai systems do not always work and occassionally they take coffee break as they wish. 

• Like 1

So do we have to chose Thai or Foreigner to start with? Can I do this myself? I think then I chose Foreigner and put in all my data and passport number etc. I did not know that I as Foreigner can do this myself. Before my Thai wife registered in her name. OK If I use my name then what about the Blue Book in wifes name or is it OK with Yellow Book that is in my name? The other file we have to attach i can not read as it is in Thai.

The help section is of course not working.

Edited by Captor

After multiple tries I eventually got thru the process - I guess maybe they were just overloaded - I received the required emails including the

"Your account is approved. and has been successfully created. / Your account has been successfully approved and created.

Go to Login Page/ Go to Login Page

Kind regards. / Kind regards."

Unfortunately when I attempt to log in I keep getting the "captcha incorrect" error. ????

From what I read above there are many problems/questions with that new TM-30 website. 

Not only to register (which seems needs to be done again with all documentation, instead of being able to use the username:password from the 'old' website where that documentation was uploaded previously), but also to issue a TM-30.

I wonder whether all Thai Hotels/Guesthouses are equally struggling with this new website as they need to notify Immigration within 24 hours that a foreigner is staying at their premises. And they will be requested by foreign tourists wanting to apply for an extension of stay, to provide of copy that TM-30 notification. 

• Like 1

Yes! My wife is reporting the same address issue for her establishment.

During registration there was no option to manually enter the address.

Her account has been "successfully created" but she cannot complete any TM30 entries because the form wants the address box filled, which cannot be done.

Either this is a basic oversight or Immi needs to load the address from the documents provided to then auto-fill on the form?

• Like 2