7 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

done

i added my dates>
where do i go to get a screen shot showing i was successful>

everytime i run a search i get 
data cannot be found

arrghhhhhhhhh
THANKS!!!!

When you run a search, have you "ticked" the house box on the left. That caught me out at first.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

When you run a search, have you "ticked" the house box on the left. That caught me out at first.

yep:

so i make an excel sheet, import and than im ok
Inform Accommodation > Import Excel

everything it there and this page i make a screenshot?

4 hours ago, Mutt Daeng said:

To use this "new" system, a new account needs to be created here

https://tm30.immigration.go.th/tm30/#/external/security/register/reg-web

I clicked on the old link and it was directed to the new link, so I get some comfort the new registration should be real. 

I just created the new account. Got new user ID and temp password immediately. Then I updated my profile and uploaded the documents. I also downloaded the excel template. So far so good. 

I think I need to wait till I create a new TM30 record and walk through to be familiar with the procedures.

I don't know if it has function to enquiry the past entries. I believe the enquiry is limited to data to be inputted into this new portal. 

Any what about the enquiry of the past entries as the old portal is gone, except for the S.38 app which is still running.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2023 at 7:00 AM, zzzzz said:

Just when most of us got it together

I literally did mine a week ago, then got an email saying 'Hey! Why don't you do it all again now?' 

Are we supposed to submit the notification again or does the old one still stand?

Someone needs to do a walkthrough just in time for a minor change to the new system, add that change to the walkthrough - then they can build a completely new website again.

It's how they are trying to get the foreigners out.

Been doing it for hundreds of years.

Thai-Chinese water torture.

4 minutes ago, SenorTashi said:

I literally did mine a week ago, then got an email saying 'Hey! Why don't you do it all again now?' 

Are we supposed to submit the notification again or does the old one still stand?

That does not sound like official immigration speak to me. ????

4 hours ago, DFPhuket said:

It was clunky since the popup wouldn't fill unless I used Google translate

I was struggling with that until I typed N and Nonthaburi came up in the far right box. Then added the town and area into the other two boxes. All in English.

It was working OK previously, so something had to be done.

I can't believe the supporting documents have to be uploaded again. WHY? If we are in the system that means they have already been uploaded once, so why again? WHY? Very poor.

Edited by mokwit

4 minutes ago, mokwit said:

If we are in the system that means they have already been uploaded once, so why again? WHY?

It always surprises me if people say it's easy to live here. I feel like I'm under constant stress, just trying to keep up with all these rules and deadlines etc etc. And I've wasted so many days faffing about in immigration. 

I've spent half my life in other countries and I find it quite incredible how difficult they make it here.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SenorTashi said:

It always surprises me if people say it's easy to live here. I feel like I'm under constant stress, just trying to keep up with all these rules and deadlines etc etc. And I've wasted so many days faffing about in immigration. 

I've spent half my life in other countries and I find it quite incredible how difficult they make it here.

Likewise. I can remember when Thailand was a free and easy place and Immigration were downright friendly. I will be leaving at some point. That realisation was like a pent up dam breaking. No more worrying about Thai Immigration's changes and tightenings.

This is NOT a retirement destination. There is no peace of mind here with the shifting sands. just look at the angst on this board re 1 yer extensions.

Those who say nonsense Thailand welcomes us and it is all straightforward and won't change, all I can tell you is that in my opinion at some point you will be forced out/made to pay a LOT. I have been here since 1995 when there were people who had been here for 20 years on back to back visas from Penang. I have seen and experienced the changes.

Edited by mokwit
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, SenorTashi said:

You have never tried to buy a house and settle in India, like I did.
Every day to the lawyer, the notary, the chartered accountant, the company secretary, the telephone company, the tax office, the bank., etc
To buy the gas bottle for the kichen, being foreigner (=potential terrorist), I had to go to the black market.
The problems with immigration were perhaps a little sweeter, but after a few years I had to give up.....
Here, from the point of view of bureaucratic problems, I feel like I'm in paradise ????

3 hours ago, patrick228 said:

I clicked on the old link and it was directed to the new link, so I get some comfort the new registration should be real. 

I just created the new account. Got new user ID and temp password immediately. Then I updated my profile and uploaded the documents. I also downloaded the excel template. So far so good. 

I think I need to wait till I create a new TM30 record and walk through to be familiar with the procedures.

I don't know if it has function to enquiry the past entries. I believe the enquiry is limited to data to be inputted into this new portal. 

Any what about the enquiry of the past entries as the old portal is gone, except for the S.38 app which is still running.

IMHO you can't display TM30s done on the "old" system using the "new" system. Why would you want to? It's only the last report that counts. The same happened when they re-vamped the online TM47 90 day report system. Who cares about "old" reports?

Has anyone been able to actually enter an address on the first screen that comes up when logging in (after having registered and verified email)?

For me the "address" field is just a blank box with nothing in it. There's no fields and nothing to interact with. Tried with Safari and Firefox.

28 minutes ago, tai4de2 said:

Has anyone been able to actually enter an address on the first screen that comes up when logging in (after having registered and verified email)?

For me the "address" field is just a blank box with nothing in it. There's no fields and nothing to interact with. Tried with Safari and Firefox.

you need to fill in the blanks by yourself.

Well I sincerely hope all other members have better success than my wife had this afternoon.

First the positive successfully registered with the new system and up and running.

After this my wife successfully entered our address and this was accepted by the system before logging out, however after logging out and logging in again the address that was in the system has mysteriously dissappeared.

So frustrating.

Edited by vibration

47 minutes ago, vibration said:

Well I sincerely hope all other members have better success than my wife had this afternoon.

First the positive successfully registered with the new system and up and running.

After this my wife successfully entered our address and this was accepted by the system before logging out, however after logging out and logging in again the address that was in the system has mysteriously dissappeared.

So frustrating.

A positive update the address has now been registered maybe this was caused by my wife not seeing the Save Button which she had to scroll down to see.

She also managed to register a new TM30 linked to my new passport this was also registered in the old system. 

Good Luck to all members with your TM30 applications.

I

I registered with my  Yellow Book, my pink ID card and passport data page. Then verified email and loaded my home address. I put in the report date as today and stay until current permit to stay expires. 

Seems to work. Chrome on Laptop and IPhone can log in on Safari to see same 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tai4de2 said:

Here's what this looks like for me. There's nothing in the Address box at all; I can't type anything in it. I've now tried Safari, Firefox, Edge, and Chrome... what am I misunderstanding?

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 7.53.09 AM.png

Click on Profile and then click on the + Button to put the address in and when finished click Save

• Like 1

This was relatively painless to sign up for.  The only issue is the pulldowns for the district and subdistrict didn't fill when done in English.  Province worked just fine, but the others wouldn't trigger in English even with just single letters.  So I just did the address in Thai.  But afterwards it shows the address in English for the places that were pulldowns. The street in in Thai since that is manually typed.

It seems to be a 2 step process.  Set up what is probably a user account.  That login info came almost instantly.  Then go back to your Profile and add any addresses that you're responsible for. 

I think this cuts out massive amounts of logins since the old system required identifying as the owner, manager, tenant, etc.  So I think a property manager had to register each place with a separate login.  At minimum, if they managed, rented, and owned different locations, those would be separate logins.  A renter now seems to be able to keep the same account, then add any new places they rent, and can delete the old.  Same for owners, who may also be renters or own more than one place.  Just add any addresses regardless of who you are relative to that address. 

I could be wrong about that, but I recall the registration being address specific, rather than person/entity specific before.  They didn't ask for the title document for my condo, only the house book and id/passport.  They should probably add a check box for each address where you specify that you are the landlord, property manager, renter, etc.