Farang Guy Checklist...

villagefarang

Most of the Thai women I know are married to Thai men and have been so for many years.

Most of the single Thai girls I know aren't interested in a farang because they don't need to marry for money and don't want people to assume they are bargirls because they are with a farang man.

The one Thai woman I know well with a farang husband could have had her pick of men but actually fell in love with this guy. Shocking but true. She didn't marry him for his money or his ability to take care of her (she has more than him and is perfectly capable of taking care of herself) but married him because she loved him.

So, I guess, I couldn't really give you the checklist of what some Thai women are looking for when they are looking for a farang man. Sorry.

Absolutely shocking that real life actually exists in Thailand...who'd have though it? :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can he be taken by the nose like a kwai

Does he answer to the name "Khun ATM"

Has any man gone to Thailand for any other purpose other than women (or man) - lets say 2% have to be generous. If not for easy abailability of companionship shall we call it most of you would be in Soain or Mexico and not Asia

If you think Thai girls treat you like an ATM,try taking a Latina/Spanish girl out for a while!

I lived in Barcelona for 5 years before I came first to China,then to Thailand

The Catalans are the most unfriendly,insular people I have ever met in my life.I have a friend who is English,married to a Catalan doctor,his son is half-Catalan and he's lived there for 9 years.How many Catalan friends does he have...zero!

People don't understand the culture difference between Spanish and English at all,if you have a Spanish girlfriend anywhere in Spain,she will be called a "puta" (whore) by a lot of local people simply for dating a foreigner.I speak Spanish and have lived there for many,many years but I'm still "extranjero" (foreigner) wherever I go.

I lived in Bali,Indonesia just before the bomb went off there,I fell in love with South-East Asia then,I've taken various trips around Vietnam,Cambodia,Thailand etc.& decided Thailand has the best food and most fun nightlife for a single guy like myself,I work as a financial advisor and just think the locals are very friendly and polite in an old fashioned sort of way.

I didn't come here for the girls,just for the lifestyle,if I meet a nice girl here,so be it but I can tell you there is a lot more stigma attached to mixed relationships here than the rest of South-East Asia,so it's unlikely I will,although one should never say never! :)

Reading TV one would think that girls are only interested in money. Some guys obviously think it is their looks or tool that attract them. What should the girls checklist be for selecting a farang guy? Girls don't be shy.

NONE

Not interested....as for dating or lifetime partner

Or rather haven't meet one who is interesting enough to have enjoyable 2 ways conversation at the corner of my rai..... :D

I don't think by having a farang gene would make him "automatically" better or more desirable than "many" of the local sweet boys.

As for me generally.....great education along with great persoanalities can go along way.

Make me laugh and I can overlook the no being hansum or white enough thingy.

If I want a farang one, most likely I will have more choices back in their farang land, but then again I don't like flying,....so I will have to stick with my ever-caring and loving Thong-aek for now.

Oh I'm sure there are some diamonds among the mud,

but as for others.....Don't flatter or over-estimated yourself....whenever you are in thailand.

I can't really speak for others tho.....Not all thai girls are the same, of course

Honestly here :)

Edited by SaoBanRai

Reading TV one would think that girls are only interested in money. Some guys obviously think it is their looks or tool that attract them. What should the girls checklist be for selecting a farang guy? Girls don't be shy.

NONE

Or rather haven't meet one who is interesting enough to have enjoyable 2 ways conversation at the corner of my rai..... :D

I don't think by having a farang gene would make him "automatically" better or more desirable than "many" of the local sweet boys.

As for me generally.....great education along with great persoanalities can go along way.

If I want a farang one, most likely I will have more choices back in their farang land, but then again I don't like flying,....so I will have to stick with my ever-caring and loving Thong-aek for now.

but as for others.....Don't flatter or over-estimated yourself....whenever you are in thailand.

I can't really speak for others tho.....Not all thai girls are the same, of course

This thread is two years old mate not much on your plate today?

It almost always depends upon what other options she has.

My misses's other choice was a millionaire farang rich kid, whose Daddy owned a well known regional media TV channel. By all accounts though he was a bit of an arrogant cock, and so she opted for the good hearted pauper instead. :)

NONE

Too darn hot outside the last couple of days so just sitting here in comfort and slumming a bit. Also, up to date on my blog, so what is a guy to do?

NONE

Honestly here :D

Same same... :)

depends who you are asking

if you are asking a rich-bitch thai chinese from bkk

then they will want a professional guy in his 30's who works at an office in bangkok and they can show off to their friends

if you are asking a 26 year old bar girl from Surin with 2 kids by thai boyfriend then they are going to want 50+ red faced, barrell chested - easily controlled by beer and a steady pension/income/savings

if you ask a 19 hottie from the north who you find in some questionable place then they are going to want some young falang stud with blond hair to f@@k their brains out before they goto work in the bar/massage parlor and work old Asian men/guys from Singapore

:)

As generalisations go this has to be the closest in my opinion... A man with experience under his belt me thinks.....

1) Any farang now under 50 the girls need to be checking for good pensions because they are becoming a thing of the past these long term pension plans from a life long job/career.....

1) Any farang now under 50 the girls need to be checking for good pensions because they are becoming a thing of the past these long term pension plans from a life long job/career.....

True, but the young chap might have inherited wealth, or made a tidy nest egg from shrewd business investments. Not everyone ends up living from a pension.

Edited by Geekfreaklover

NONE

Oh I don't know about that, I have heard from the village gossips that there are many hopeful FOP at the Swamy in-bound everyday still.

And obviously this thread is still interesting enough for you to stop by and made that public announcement of yours.

Now I need to go jump into a river or something...to cool off

Darn...it's hot today.

depends who you are asking if you are asking a rich-bitch thai chinese from bkk
Steady on there pal. Do you know any of these? Are you talking from personal experience? If not I'd appreciate comments like that kept to one's self. :) Soundman.

K soundman,

From your previous post I think I understand you meaning. I have 2 girl cousins who marry to a Scotish and an American. They met in U. of Edinburg and Boston respectively. No one want anything material from each other. The cousins got PhD. they and the Farang all work. I admire both Farang in law for coming here to work/stay in wet hot noisy traffic jam environment. The relative like them as they taking care of domestic matter more than most Thai husband. :D

NONE

Too darn hot outside the last couple of days so just sitting here in comfort and slumming a bit. Also, up to date on my blog, so what is a guy to do?

I suppose it would have been more in character, to say something along the lines of literary genius has an unlimited shelf life and remains forever timely and pertinent, accessible in the archives of TV.