Where To Get Tag Heur Watch Serviced?

mrtoad

It's time that my watch went in for a service and a clean up. As it is a watch that I have had for a number of years and is relatively expensive I do not want to take it to somewhere that may not be very good.

So, If anyone has any recommnedations for good places for service then please add them.

Thanks.

It's time that my watch went in for a service and a clean up. As it is a watch that I have had for a number of years and is relatively expensive I do not want to take it to somewhere that may not be very good.

So, If anyone has any recommnedations for good places for service then please add them.

Thanks.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Siam Discovery(Pathumwan)second floor.

A. C. I. (Thailand) Co. Ltd.,

410 / 4-5 Ratchadapisek Road,

Huaykwang District,

Bangkok 10230

Tel: 662 - 938 12 12

Fax: 662 - 5415749

After Sales Service

Unit 10E, 10th Floor

971 973 President Tower, Ploenchit Rd.

Lumpini, Pathumwan

Bangkok

Tel: 662- 6560161-2

I'd only take it to an tag authorized service center - only two above!!

Thank you guys, for those that undersatnd the meaning of the word recommendation. I am also pretty sure that there are plenty of people on this board who have a good quality watch.

Britmaveric, thank you, as I am quite particular about this watch and I was specifically looking for an authorised service centre which you have provided.

Regards,

mrtoad

There are a few official Tag Heuer watch shops around. There used to be one in Siam Centre and another in Sogo Tower. No idea if they are still there or not, but imagine they are. These retail outlets send it to the service centre which is somewhere in Bangkok although not sure where. Turn around time was slow at much more than a week from memory.

I took mine into the outlet in Sogo about 2 or 3 years ago for a service and they cleaned it inside and out and changed the battery and the seals. The cost was 4,500 baht.

There are a few official Tag Heuer watch shops around. There used to be one in Siam Centre and another in Sogo Tower. No idea if they are still there or not, but imagine they are. These retail outlets send it to the service centre which is somewhere in Bangkok although not sure where. Turn around time was slow at much more than a week from memory.

I took mine into the outlet in Sogo about 2 or 3 years ago for a service and they cleaned it inside and out and changed the battery and the seals. The cost was 4,500 baht.

Thats fine, even in England it used to take a good 2-4 weeks, by the time it was sent away. Cheers for the info.

Thats fine, even in England it used to take a good 2-4 weeks, by the time it was sent away. Cheers for the info.

Took me about 3weeks to get back my Tag - 4500bht is about right. :o

I wear a Tag and have also collected watches for some time though I have recently sold my collection. I had a 1960 Omega Constellation serviced and repaired for 3500 baht at the watch stall at the Mall on Ramkhamheng Road in April. They did a first class job used real Omega parts and took 10 days. The same job was quoted at 14,000 by a non Omega watch repairer in London.

If it is a mechanical watch and you are not insistent on it being serviced by a main agent then I would certainly go back here again.

I wear a Tag and have also collected watches for some time though I have recently sold my collection. I had a 1960 Omega Constellation serviced and repaired for 3500 baht at the watch stall at the Mall on Ramkhamheng Road in April. They did a first class job used real Omega parts and took 10 days. The same job was quoted at 14,000 by a non Omega watch repairer in London.

If it is a mechanical watch and you are not insistent on it being serviced by a main agent then I would certainly go back here again.

do you perchance, have any watches left for sale from your former collection, aside from the Tag?

use to go for my tag series 6000 to

tag shop ( gayson plaza ) , they send it to factory for clean / change battery

last time i ring, was close i went to

MBK 3 floor ( same company ! ) as gayson plaza

will go back

I bought my wife a Tag for her birthday last month. Within three days the second hand was indicating a weak battery; within a week the watch had stopped.

Took it back to Paragon where we bought it and they said they would send it back to the service centre and it could take up to a month to have it fixed!

Made rumbling noises about complaining to Tag world-wide and anyone else who would listen; and they rang the next day to say it was fixed.

Not an impressive start for an expensive watch.

Doubt whether any of us will have such an expensive watch so no idea where you can get it serviced.

Most of us buy copies for a few bht and when the battery goes flat we simply throw it away and buy a

new one......

Speak for yourself mate ;-)))

Copies????? - only for peasants and those who turn right when entering aircraft ;-)

Although I do feel a a bit daft as my Patek Philippe only comes out of the safe once a month as I like to wear my Rolex more.

Copies????? - only for peasants and those who turn right when entering aircraft ;-)

Although I do feel a a bit daft as my Patek Philippe only comes out of the safe once a month as I like to wear my Rolex more.

Where do you get your Rolex serviced? I have an old stainless steel one which needs some work.

many places ! wonder if many of them are under a same owner ..

The master distributor is Tascedero Time I think and has some of his own branches plus he onsells to other retailers for Tag as well; like Baume & Mercier or Rolex, they are widely distributed.

For watch repaires, the Tag shop in Gaysorn will sort you out ok :-)

Not really a Tag man myself, prefer B&M and a little known brand called Glycine. Fakes are crap, no interest in them really for a watch; everyone deserves at least one decent timepiece; one decent suit and one decent ho. er, woman.

Where do you get your Rolex serviced? I have an old stainless steel one which needs some work.

I took it to Cortina Watch in Raffles City but they must send it somewhere.

many places ! wonder if many of them are under a same owner ..

The master distributor is Tascedero Time I think and has some of his own branches plus he onsells to other retailers for Tag as well; like Baume & Mercier or Rolex, they are widely distributed.

For watch repaires, the Tag shop in Gaysorn will sort you out ok :-)

Not really a Tag man myself, prefer B&M and a little known brand called Glycine. Fakes are crap, no interest in them really for a watch; everyone deserves at least one decent timepiece; one decent suit and one decent ho. er, woman.

Hmmm - I need a suit then - my Rajah just does not cut it but then again its only been worn for 2 job interviews outside the shop.

Go direct to the head office as per address provided in previous post. Bring it a shop and they will sent it to the head office for you. However it will take longer. Head office will take care direct on site. Most of the time you can wait for it.

I took it to Cortina Watch in Raffles City but they must send it somewhere.

Bring it directly to the Rolex Building on Wireless Road ( between Vietnam and US Embassies), they will give you a free assement on what the watch needs and do an expert service on it bringing up back to full Rolex standard.

I bought my wife a Tag for her birthday last month. Within three days the second hand was indicating a weak battery; within a week the watch had stopped.

R-O-L-E-X

We Don't Need No Stinkin Batteries.

I assumed that most Tags didn't have batteries either. I must be mistaken. Thankfully mine does not have a battery.

Sgunn65, I also have a very high end collection (a few rare Cartier and Rolex, etc.) and have bored with the lifelong hobby, and never pull them out and wear them anymore. Can you tell how you sold off your watches? I've spoken with Antiquorum auctioneers in Hong Kong, but wonder if there is any good way to sell them in Thailand?