Sadistic Thai father confesses to killing five children in chilling case

webfact

26 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

That link is mostly political/religious bombing. I was trying to point out that there are few serial killers in Thailand as generally the mental health of people here is superior to the US, for example. This is due to close communities and Buddhist culture, IMHO. Therefore, we don't need the same mental health facilities as in other countries. In the US, for example, 70% of adults are on prescribed medication, 30 million people over 12 have Alcohol Use Disorder, 20% of population have used illegal drugs, drug abuse is obvious in cities like SF, where Fentanyl abusers are walking around like zombies. So, yes, mental health could be better but there is not yet the need, like in the West. 46.4% of Americans had some kind of mental illness in 2003. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_mental_disorders#:~:text=The United States%2C Colombia%2C the,in Asian countries in general.

You are about as wrong as anyone can be, assuming the mental health here is superior to anywhere. There are as many people suffering with depression here as anywhere else per capita. Narcissism is has been a learned thing for centuries,as you can see on how things are run here, and in case you didn't know, narcissism has no cure. There is no where near the resources for mental health here as there are in the US. Yes, there are quite a few Americans on prescribed medications, but also here, and a lot of those are available OTC here, so the stats would be a lot lower. Drug use here compares to anywhere else, especially yaba. At least 39% here between 15-24 are users. Thailand has the highest drug abuse in SE Asia. As far as Buddhist culture, many go through the motions but aren't true disciples. You actually think there are close communities here? I have never heard of a place where friends backstab each other more than here. Theft of anything and everything happens daily here because of poverty, and that won't change anytime soon.  The gossip that goes on matches anywhere on earth, and as you can see, the bull<deleted> lakorn acting is the same as in the US, which makes a lot think it's normal behavior. Human trafficking here is huge, and that's a mental illness in of itself, especially when the police are involved. You see very few, if any, locals paying child support for their children, children that have absent fathers who have no interest in their lives after they are born, which is also a mental health issue, and one that the courts allow, which is why is persists. Not being held accountable for kids you make shows you can continue that with other girls, who then leave the kids with grandma over 35% of the time. Alcohol abuse here is very high also, as the boredom is so high they have little else to do. US is 13%, Thailand almost as much. Thailand is a developing country that has been ranked 5th worldwide and 1st among the ASEAN countries in alcohol use in 2018, with 30.3% of males and 5.2% of females aged 15 years and above reported to be drinkers [12]. In 2015, approximately 29.5% of Thai youths aged 15-24 years were reported to be alcohol users [13]. Read the link if you think things aren't without mental illness here, before you try comparing them to the US, where laws are enforced....................https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Thailand

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2023 at 9:18 AM, Tropicalevo said:

Hopefully he will not survive too long in prison.

hope not--- a animal 

18 hours ago, keystonecoppers2 said:

I would like to hang him up in his wrists, use a good

or bad knife, open up to some scars on his front and back

body, mid section. Then use a LOT of salt and hear him

screaming for mercy, for which he won"t get. Over and over again! 

And of course, a little bit of salt in open scars at his genitals!

No mercy from me!

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

There are as many people suffering with depression here as anywhere else per capita.

I disagree

12 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Drug use here compares to anywhere else, especially yaba. At least 39% here between 15-24 are users.

Nonsense, unless you live in Pattata. 

Edited by Neeranam
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I disagree

Nonsense, unless you live in Pattata. 

You can disagree, but you're still wrong. This country is a very boring place to live, just like the US Midwest. Boredom brings on alcohol and drug use. I've been here, and have talked to hundreds of farangs, who have Thai wives and family, which I did. They are all drinkers, including the grandmas in many families. All of my girlfriend's family besides her dad are drinkers, as are all of the people who she works with in her tesaban. They find many excuses to drink. 80% in jail are for drug busts. Thailand has more women in jail than any other country, and most are for drug busts.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I've been here, and have talked to hundreds of farangs, who have Thai wives and family, which I did. They are all drinkers, including the grandmas in many families. All of my girlfriend's family besides her dad are drinkers, as are all of the people who she works with in her tesaban. They find many excuses to drink. 80% in jail are for drug busts. Thailand has more women in jail than any other country, and most are for drug busts.

Do you really think Thai wives of farang are a cross section of the Thai population?

Many, of not most, are on the bottom rungs of the Thai hierarchical social ladder.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Do you really think Thai wives of farang are a cross section of the Thai population?

Many, of not most, are on the bottom rungs of the Thai hierarchical social ladder.

Thai wives are still Thais, as are their sisters, brothers, moms, dads, cousins, aunts and uncles. And a Thai wife that's married to a farang has an easier life than does the rest of the population besides the few hi-so's, so how are they at the bottom rung? The average income here is much less than what a farang brings in.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/21/2023 at 11:46 AM, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Police officers further questioned the sadistic Thai father who brutally murdered his two year old daughter and confessed to the abuse and killing of four more of his five children from another marriage.

Officers from Bang Khen Police Station disclosed disturbing details surrounding the tragic demise of two year old Natekwansuda “Model” Songsaeng to the media. The police confirmed that Songsak Songsaeng typically carried out these acts of violence against the children when his wife, Sunan Nahuanin, was not at home.

Songsak admitted to the police that he harboured a strong aversion to the sound of children crying, which drove him to inflict brutal harm on them each time they shed tears. A thorough examination of Songsak’s mental health history has revealed that he had previously received treatment for mental health issues.

In a previous report, officers stated that Songsak had nine children with four different wives, but they later updated the press, indicating that he had ten children. His relationships with these wives overlapped considerably, leading to the children being of similar ages.

During the course of questioning, Songsak chillingly disclosed that Model was not his only victim of abusive behaviour. Shockingly, he had previously subjected four other children to brutal violence, resulting in their tragic deaths.

by Petch Petpailin

Photo via Facebook/ ที่นี่บ้านน้ำพุ

Full story: The Thaiger 2023-09-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

RELATED TOPIC:

Heartbreaking horror: Sadistic Thai father arrested for murdering 2 year old daughter 

https://aseannow.com/topic/1307096-heartbreaking-horror-sadistic-thai-father-arrested-for-murdering-2-year-old-daughter/

What the hell. 4 children murdered and no reports of missing children or RTP just done nothing.?

The mothers need to be charged.

Bloody sad joke.

• Haha 1

On 9/21/2023 at 5:48 AM, billd766 said:

Not at all. A better punishment would be to beat him with a piece of 4 x 2 with long, blunt rusty nails, until he collapses and then let him recover without medication.

Repeat over a year or 2 at odd intervals day or night then sometimes drag him in and do nothing. Perhaps 3 or 4 times in a single night.

Terrorise the slimy piece of <deleted by me> ...t, just to give him the same sort of helpless feeling that the innocent children had. 

To make it worse for both him and his latest 'wife', make her do the punishment.

IMHO no punishment is good (or bad) enough for slime like that.

Absolutely! this creature has by his actions shown he is evil and beyond redemption

To do this multiple times with the help of various mothers shows he is cunning and manipulative he deserves everything you say and more

I would happily help and not lose a blink of sleep he doesn't deserve a quick end....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1