90 Day Report Question

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

In addition to weekends and holidays (when Imm is closed) there is a seven-day 'grace' period for filing in person, without penalty.

Just beware, however, that this 7-day grace period DOES, in fact, include weekends and holidays when IMM is closed.

In other words, if your due reporting date were, say, this coming Sun 24 Sep, you would, in practice, only have until next Fri 29 Sep to report in person. If you delayed going in until Mon 1 Oct you would definitely run the risk of getting hit with a 2,000 THB fine. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I received the envelope that I had included with my 90-day report on July 10th.  It was postmarked September 29th.  It contained the documents that I had sent plus a blank TM 47.   I went to CW to retrieve my 90-day receipt about a month ago so it wasn't in the envelope.  I wonder what the implications are beyond personnel at CW just not processing my TM 47 on time.  The 15 baht in stamps on the envelope obviously were sufficient postage.  I like to mail my report since, so long as I have my EMS receipt and tracking of delivery, I will not be fined.  Perhaps not returning my 90-day receipt was just a one-time glitch.   What is the experience of other mailers?