Blockbuster movie scares Chinese tourists away from Thailand

webfact

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2023 at 8:51 AM, Ironmike said:

Considering the Chinese don't spend money here except in businesses that are owned by Chinese and the money returns to China who really cares about these people also 99%  of this stuff is don't by them here hence the visa so called changes but never worry people great news Taksin will soon be the new political adviser to the current idiot that stole this election from that Pita guy that rightfully won the election so all should be fixed once Taksin is released from prison oh sorry Hospital,, he only did 12 hours of an 8 year sentence in prison never mind. 

I doubt money goes back to China. It's more valuable in Thailand than in China.

Chinese businessmen are eager to put their money out of CCP's reach That's the main reason why they were buying condos in Thailand. 

Since China banned crypto trade, It's more difficult for them to export their money. I would not be surprised Chinese networks had organised private compensation systems in order to avoid moving money.

On 9/22/2023 at 9:40 PM, isaanistical said:

at last, some good news.

Don't know about you, but I've found that anywhere I have lived, when people around me do good, I always seem to do good. It's always what you personally make of a situation, and I sure wouldn't stay anywhere if it was as rotten as the expat doom cult says it is.