Any cool hang out spots between Chiang Mai and Pai?

bignok

1 hour ago, Phillip9 said:

I drove that route recently and found it to be boring, busy, winding, without many great views, and nothing interesting to stop at.  I think you are best off stopping at a restaurant in Pai.

The route from Pai to Mae Hong Son is much more scenic and has a lot less traffic.

What about mae sariang to mhs?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Phillip9 said:

I drove that route recently and found it to be boring, busy, winding, without many great views, and nothing interesting to stop at.  I think you are best off stopping at a restaurant in Pai.

The route from Pai to Mae Hong Son is much more scenic and has a lot less traffic.

Maybe you were counting the white/orange stripes on the road too much, there is plenty of scenic view along the way. Also plenty of places you can stop for something.

Bit useless to ask this from the OP side, you just drive without a plan, and then experience.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2

Depends which route you're planning to take. Perhaps Soppong if you're taking the Wat Chan route. And the coffee shop near the pine forest in Wat Chan. Along 1095, nothing special, just coffee shops and restaurants. If I'm taking 1095, I stop at Pankled coffee which is nothing special, just convenient. The Wat Chan route is much less crowded.