Anybody watching Ricky in Isan on YTube

42 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

One afternoon, they were napping with a minor case of dengue, she felt unwell and wanted to go to hospital, and passed away the next morning. 

And had only just given birth to twins, maybe a combination.  ????

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

How could your heart not go out to this bloke, being a father of twins (19) now and two younger children, there isn't a day that doesn't go by that one thinks, what if.

I'm a bit confused by your post, I thought his twins had just been born a few months ago, is he only 19 sound like your saying he has 4 kids. sorry if I'm miss reading this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I'm a bit confused by your post, I thought his twins had just been born a few months ago, is he only 19 sound like your saying he has 4 kids. sorry if I'm miss reading this.

He is 28 and the twins are a few month old. His wife brought the house from money SHE earnt in Melbourne, and was making money from an online business and you tube. just saying krup

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

being a father of twins (19) now and two younger children, there isn't a day that doesn't go by that one thinks, what if.

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

I'm a bit confused by your post, I thought his twins had just been born a few months ago, is he only 19 sound like your saying he has 4 kids.

4MyEgo has 19 year old twins, and now two younger children. 

• Thanks 1