I Need some thing to help me sleep .

I’m having on going problems falling to sleep , Ive already tried some natural supplements like melatonin and  magnesium , but they made no difference  So I thought about trying some form of cannabis to help me sleep better. 

As some one who has never tried any forms of cannabis before , I’m  hoping some one here may be able to suggest , recommend or advise me on the best cannabis option and route to take for a non smoker like my self. 

Thanks , Tom

13 hours ago, jvs said:

I had sleeping problems for many years.

five years ago i tried THC oil and it knocked me out!Great sleep.

Now i nearly use it every night but not in oil form anymore but brownies

or just mixed into melted chocolate.

Now we grow our own plants so i am sure it is organic and healthy.

Like you tomgreen i can not stand smoking it and edibles are just wonderful!

Now i take just enough to make me sleep well and i wake up in the morning without any lingering effects.

It takes awhile before you get your doses right but that does not take long.

Thanks, So you just mix the THC oil to make brownies or mix the THC oil into chocolate .

Any chance of recommending a THC Oil that I could buy here in Thailand.

Tom 

2 hours ago, Marcous said:

I have insomnia quite bad sometimes, I usually resort to antihistamine tablets but less so since weed has been easily available. 

The problem is weed tends to give me paranoia, so been trying to find the best strain.

Gorilla Glue really works well but recently have found Money Maker, zero paranoia and puts me straight to sleep.

You can buy it here, currently out of stock though.

https://bkkushhh.com/product/money-maker-m/

Many thanks, your link looks interesting , but for a newbie like my self, I would not know what to do with the '' Money Maker '' product once I purchased it.

Tom 

36 minutes ago, tomgreen said:

Thanks, So you just mix the THC oil to make brownies or mix the THC oil into chocolate .

Any chance of recommending a THC Oil that I could buy here in Thailand.

Tom 

No we grow our own plants now,the THC oil we bought the first time was very good but the second batch was watered down somehow.

I think if you go to a cannabis shop they can probably help you out if you can not grow your own plants.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, still kicking said:

It all depends on your age I am 76 and no exercise anymore since having 2 broken ankles and have problems walking no shaging anymore either just a few glasses of red at night and I sleep like a baby.

I am 77 and soi3eddie's receipt works fine for me

Edited by perconrad
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Iron Tongue said:

Find a cannabis store that sells THC in liquid sublingual doses.  You can take the THC in measured drops under the tongue about 1-hour before bedtime, and you'll find yourself sleeping better as the THC works into your system.

Once you figure-out what dosage you need, 5, 10, 15mg etc., you'll be able to control how much and what time before going to sleep. 

Or, you can do the same by eating THC infused gummies, etc.

These are much better methods than smoking the stuff, which I've never really enjoyed.

Thanks, the '' Gummies '' sounds ok for a newbie like my self, any recommendations as to make / type / seller .

Tom 

Two things help me: 1. About four hits from my pipe with Gigabud (from Prik Pot) in it; 2. Spend 30-60 minutes doing yoga stretching and strength exerices.

You can certainly do both.  Great sleep. 

16 hours ago, jvs said:

I had sleeping problems for many years.

five years ago i tried THC oil and it knocked me out!Great sleep.

Now i nearly use it every night but not in oil form anymore but brownies

or just mixed into melted chocolate.

Now we grow our own plants so i am sure it is organic and healthy.

Like you tomgreen i can not stand smoking it and edibles are just wonderful!

Now i take just enough to make me sleep well and i wake up in the morning without any lingering effects.

It takes awhile before you get your doses right but that does not take long.

100% agree I have a cookie or brownie 2 hours before bedtime helps sleeping heaps

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, tomgreen said:

I’m having on going problems falling to sleep , Ive already tried some natural supplements like melatonin and  magnesium , but they made no difference  So I thought about trying some form of cannabis to help me sleep better. 

As some one who has never tried any forms of cannabis before , I’m  hoping some one here may be able to suggest , recommend or advise me on the best cannabis option and route to take for a non smoker like my self. 

Thanks , Tom

Make love to your wife then a Cookie or brownie you will sleep well.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Make love to your wife then a Cookie or brownie you will sleep well.

Eat your Cookie first until you feel a buzz,then lay down and let the misses blow you,amazing!

• Haha 1