ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

What planer do you live in?

Hamas doesn't want a two state solution. They are on record to want to crush Israel and murder all Jews.

Israel was never on extermination alert since 7th of October 2023.

Hamas militants started on 7th of October a colonial pogrom on Israeli citizens and soldiers to bring hostages back to Gaza. There was never a plan to re-conquer and murder all Jews in Israel + West bank with only +/-2.000 to 3.000 Hamas soldiers against an IDF army of +/- 400.000 to 500.000  soldiers.

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Even if they did it would still be a war crime to bomb them. There aren't circumstances in which it's justifiable to bomb a hospital. None.

It's a much greater war crime to wage war from within hospitals. No excuse. 

In fact, that is the cause of all the war crimes, isn't it? So they are all on Hamas.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Morch said:

The political apparatus side of things is easier to dismantle than people imagine. Without money and muscle, it's hard to play the political game. As for talk about Hamas being an 'idea' - I'm not exactly sure what people mean by that. What 'idea' is represented?

To my knowledge promotion of Palestinian nationalism in conjunction with  armed Islamic Jihad for the destruction of Israel, through seems to be an impossible goal for Hamas to achieve. Perhaps more realistic the continuing enrichment of Hamas political elite.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Bombing vs gassing civilians en masse? I'm hard pressed to spot the difference.

Don't try that card, he was right there responsible for hate speech, the Met police are looking for a school teacher in the UK who made the same comparison:

6 million jews killed with intent, deliberately and you try to justify that into a comparison, I suggest you give up now.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Don't try that card, he was right there responsible for hate speech, the Met police are looking for a school teacher in the UK who made the same comparison:

6 million jews killed with intent, deliberately and you try to justify that into a comparison, I suggest you give up now.

5.000 civilians dead in a matter of weeks due to indisciminant bombing is a war crime. He is not not a war criminal because the number are fewer.

• Confused 3

Just now, Yagoda said:

No the best solution would be for Hamas to raise the white flag and subject themselves to justice.

But you sir, are a terrorist supporter. 

I said I condemned Hamas for it's attacks. Wanting Israel to stop war crimes is not supporting terrorism. Why are you so irrational today?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I said I condemned Hamas for it's attacks. Wanting Israel to stop war crimes is not supporting terrorism. Why are you so irrational today?

That you think Israel is committing war crimes does not make it so. 

Do you agree hamas needs to be eradicated? 

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

5.000 civilians dead in a matter of weeks due to indisciminant bombing is a war crime. He is not not a war criminal because the number are fewer.

And, 6 million deliberately murdered. Stop the nonsense its pathetic

2 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

and the following paragraph said:

“The need to safely transport wounded people to hospitals is critical in armed conflicts, so the laws of war provide special protections for ambulances used solely for this purpose,” said Lama Fakih, Middle East and North Africa director at Human Rights Watch. “For the Israeli authorities to claim that their deadly November 3 attack on an ambulance in a crowded area was lawful, they need to do more than just insist that Palestinian fighters were using an ambulance as transport.”

He's wrong. Ambulances used to transport combatants (not injured), arms and ammunition etc. may be targeted.

If the claim was anywhere near real, you'd see all the armies of the world moving about i n ambulances.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

No. Standing with is not committing. It's deplorable I'm not going to get dragged into a conflation game.

Why? Pick on the Jews, but ya scared of America? Too many of us to march into gas chambers?

WE sell Izrael the bombs and planes. We share targeting information. We know where their bombs are going and who the targets are. That means if the IDF is indisctimately carpet bombing innocent civilians, we are standing idly by and are letting it happen. What say you? Bet your definition of war crimes is flexible, huh

Just now, Yagoda said:

Why? Pick on the Jews, but ya scared of America? Too many of us to march into gas chambers?

WE sell Izrael the bombs and planes. We share targeting information. We know where their bombs are going and who the targets are. That means if the IDF is indisctimately carpet bombing innocent civilians, we are standing idly by and are letting it happen. What say you? Bet your definition of war crimes is flexible, huh

Then yes, the US and every state that provides assistance to Israel to commit war criomes while failing to condemn them or take action to stop them is complicit.

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

International humanitarian law, or the laws of war, requires warring parties to collect and care for the wounded and sick. Ambulances, like hospitals, have special protection. They may not be targeted if being used to provide medical care of any kind, including to treat enemy fighters.

Ambulances and other medical transportation must be allowed to function and be protected in all circumstances. They must be presumed to be civilian and lose their protection only if they are being used to commit “acts harmful to the enemy,” such as transporting ammunition or healthy fighters. Using an ambulance for military operations would raise grave concerns for the safety of patients and medical workers in violation of the laws of war.

Human Rights Watch did not find evidence that the ambulance was being used for military purposes, however.

That HRW did not find evidence does not mean a whole lot, though. It's not like they are the arbiter of such things. Also, what do you think would be the life span of an HRW worker/volunteer spilling the beans on Hamas during wartime, in Hamas territory? And let's not forget they rely on Gazans for pretty much everything - transport, translation, volunteers, office work. 

Just now, ozimoron said:

Wanting Israel to stop bombing civilians is hateful now? Get a grip.

Israel has not been deliberately killing civilians and you know it, this has been covered numerous times with links, you are late to the party and you are showing pure ignorance to the facts

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

5,000 deliberately murdered isn't pathetic? Do you think 5,000 is acceptable but 6 million not?

Where did you pull out that figure of 5,000 and the allegation of deliberately murdered from? I hope you wiped it off first.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Israel has not been deliberately killing civilians and you know it, this has been covered numerous times with links, you are late to the party and you are showing pure ignorance to the facts

Huge lie. Dropping bombs on a refugee camp is knowingly, wilingly and deliberately killing civilians. The fact that hundreds of civilians were killed and that the outcome was entirely predictable makes it deliberate.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Where did you pull out that figure of 5,000 and the allegation of deliberately murdered from? I hope you wiped it off first.

illiterate much? The number is likely double

\https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/factsheet-november-2023-impact-explosive-weapons-gaza-people-behind-numbers

Edited by ozimoron

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I didn't mention Hamas. I condemn the massacre by them as well. It doesn't justify the war crimes which ensued. The solution is to give the Palestinians a homeland based on 1967 borders. You know, like the UN has wanted for 50 years/

You say 'war crimes' I say your opinion, not fact.

There is no 'giving the Palestinians' anything so long as Hamas holds on to it's agenda.

Just now, ozimoron said:

Huge lie. Dropping bombs on a refugee camp is knowingly, wilingly and deliberately killing civilians. The fact that hundreds of civilians were killed and that the outcome was entirely predictable makes it deliberate.

Provide a link that contains evidence to a targeted strike that killed 100's of civilians, also when doing it please take note that the terrorists do not wear uniforms all the time and blend in with the civilains.

After you've done that, you've still got your comparison to deliberately killing 6 million Jews to evidence

• Like 1