ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israel INTENDED to kill those civilians. There was no way they were not going to be killed.

Still waitng for your previous links, while I'm waiting digest this

Collateral damage is an accepted consequence of warfare. The law of armed conflict (LOAC) permits soldiers to carry out attacks against military objectives with the knowledge that civilians will be killed, provided the attack is consistent with the requirements of the principle of proportionality.

https://lieber.westpoint.edu/collateral-damage-innocent-bystanders-war/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Provide a link to a credible opinion that supports your contention.

If you know what a war crime is, what constitutes a war crime , then you will realise Israel hasn't participated in any of those . 

You can easily find links on line to find out what war crimes are , if you need me to do a web search for you, then I can do one a bit later, as I am going out now  

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Pathetic in the extreme. If you had an argument you'd support it with links. You're only capable of vitriol

Well yeah, I hate terrorists and terrorist supporters so have no need to be nice. Besides, me and my peeps are war criminals.

Just watched the Laura Kuenssberg programme this morning she interviwed  President Herzog he showed us a copy of Mein kampf where it was removed from a School in Gaza. Even in Schools children are indoctrinated by Hams to hate jews its little wonder they grow up hating Israel. The question asked is why is this book allowed in Schools.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The second person on charge of a minor European Country making a tweet doesn't make it a fact 

Lots of people write nonsense on Twitter 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Bombing vs gassing civilians en masse? I'm hard pressed to spot the difference.

It's not just me calling Netanyahiu a war criminal. Tell me right now, do you not agree that he is?

https://www.newsweek.com/spanish-official-wants-benjamin-netanyahu-investigated-war-crimes-ione-belarra-1835038

So, it doesn't seem to work. Lie often enough and people will come to believe  it.  

Your comments become less and less believable.  

Gassing Jews in WW2 is like Hamas human shield casualties? 

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Still waitng for your previous links, while I'm waiting digest this

Collateral damage is an accepted consequence of warfare. The law of armed conflict (LOAC) permits soldiers to carry out attacks against military objectives with the knowledge that civilians will be killed, provided the attack is consistent with the requirements of the principle of proportionality.

https://lieber.westpoint.edu/collateral-damage-innocent-bystanders-war/

Wilful targeting of civilians is not collateral damage. Collateral damage is accidental.

Reread my posts and tell me which one I didn't support with links to a claim of fact.

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Wilful targeting of civilians is not collateral damage. Collateral damage is accidental.

Reread my posts and tell me which one I didn't support with links to a claim of fact.

When you get back to me with links of your claims we can carry on a debate, until then you have zero credibility

Just now, rabas said:

So, it doesn't seem to work. Lie often enough and people will come to believe  it.  

Your comments become less and less believable.  

Gassing Jews in WW2 is like Hamas human shield casualties? 

Yep. In the most popualted 25 km2 in the world, human shield accusations are moot.

Are there any circumstances in whci you would accept that your government committed war crimes and condemn them?

Just now, ozimoron said:

Collateral damage is unintentional casualties due to shooting at the enemy. Not accidental.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

When you get back to me with links of your claims we can carry on a debate, until then you have zero credibility

I provided links, always do and you should be well aware of it.

Are there any circumstances in which you would accept that your government committed war crimes and condemn them? Do you think your country has ever committed a war crime?

47 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Bombing vs gassing civilians en masse? I'm hard pressed to spot the difference.

It's not just me calling Netanyahiu a war criminal. Tell me right now, do you not agree that he is?

https://www.newsweek.com/spanish-official-wants-benjamin-netanyahu-investigated-war-crimes-ione-belarra-1835038

That just doesn't make sense . 

You claim that some people are calling Netanyahu a war criminal and to back this up you post a link to a person who claims that he should be investigated for war crimes 

LOL, you have bypassed the investigation and trial  and already found him to be guilty 

• Like 1

Just now, ozimoron said:

Are there any circumstances in which you would accept that your government committed war crimes and condemn them? Do you think your country has ever committed a war crime?

Now your just trolling and a liar:

image.png.9d1ea5780fa37968c9d9ef058dc110cb.png

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

Yep. In the most popualted 25 km2 in the world, human shield accusations are moot.

Are there any circumstances in whci you would accept that your government committed war crimes and condemn them?

Not when Hamas shoots from hospitals. So all the war crimes trace back to Hamas actions. No surprise.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That just doesn't make sense . 

You claim that some people are calling Netanyahu a war criminal and to back this up you post a link to a person who claims that he should be investigated for war crimes 

LOL, you have bypassed the investigation and trial  and already found him to be guilty 

You misquoted me. I said that world leaders are making that accusation, not just me.

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

Intent.

Statements that similar attacks will be carried out.

Over a 1000 casualties.

East Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza are all OPT (Occupied Palestinian Territories) as per international laws.

The concept of self-defense can be allowed (in some cases) against occupying forces.

The concept of self-defense from an occupying force in occupied territories against the non combatant occupied population is impossible.

Edited by Thorgal

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The second person on charge of a minor European Country making a tweet doesn't make it a fact 

Lots of people write nonsense on Twitter 

I think Belgium, with other countries, want to go further to cut ties through EU diplomacy with potential war criminals of Israel.

Twitter from governments is OK as per forum rules. Check out the IDF twitter links posted lately...double standards...once again...LOL

Edited by Thorgal

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Link to evidence? Of course not.

What evidence do you need. When Hamas surrenders, no one else dies. But they wont because their Iranian paymasters wont let them. Dead Gazans are worth more to Iran than live ones.

• Like 1

Just now, Yagoda said:

What evidence do you need. When Hamas surrenders, no one else dies. But they wont because their Iranian paymasters wont let them. Dead Gazans are worth more to Iran than live ones.

You claimed that Hamas was firing from hospitals and when challenged for evidence you run away like a child.

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I think Belgium, with other countries, want to go further to cut ties through EU diplomacy with potential war criminals of Israel.

Twitter from governments is OK as per forum rules. Check out the IDF twitter links posted lately...double standards...once again...LOL

Time for me to go full American war criminal here. Noone cares what Belgium thinks, not even the Belgians. Go make chocolate.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Nah you're lying again. No links provided by you

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Morch said:

In your mind, maybe.

Legally, you are wrong.

There's plenty of links to these issues up topic, educate yourself.

I posted one above. Here's another. How about you produce a single link that shows they are not protected by international law.

6 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Shows you didn't even read it. Predicable.,

It did not define the population density required for human shield war crimes.  

You seem very sensitive about Hamas human shield war crimes. It's like acknowledgment.

Edited by rabas
  • Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

So it's the same left-wing junior Spanish minister, and another a deputy PM from Belgium. Cool.

If this was such a hugely accepted position, I think you could have managed better than that.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 2