ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The solution to be babies and Woman being killed in Gaza is for them to all go to safe areas in Gaza , Israel have given them directions on how to get there and when to go .

The woman and children are willingly staying in order to protect the terrorists in the hope that Isreal doesn't bomb them both 

Of course you have evidence of women and children voluntarily staying in order to protect terrorists? 

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

10,000 dead civilians. Fact.

That doesn't make it a war crime.

People die in wars.

As to all of them being civilians - that would be Hamas propaganda. Hamas does not release details on its own casualties during hostilities. They are usually bundled with the civilians to inflate the figures. Also included are casualties caused by such things as failed rocket launches (for example, the 500 claimed dead at the hospital blast).

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Far right interpretation of the impossibility of moving 2 million people to where?

In effect, most moved south. Has Hamas not made it harder for the rest to evacuate, or not called on them to remain, maybe more could have been saved.

12 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

So, Israel could locate elsewhere too? I believe that neither could do so.

What does it have to do with Israel locating somewhere else? I was referring to Hamas facilities within the Gaza Strip.

12 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

1. Hamas did not agree to a ceasefire, nor (to my knowledge) asked for one. Hamas did not agree to a hostage exchange deal as yet. I don't think world leaders are not aware of that.

Posted before : Many countries requested temporary/immediate cease fire + hostages exchange + long term peace negotiations.

note : I didn't mention Hamas in my post. I discussed the PR damage of Israel vs other countries/partners. Again, not Hamas. LOL

2. There is no 'reunification' between Sunni and Shias, other than in your mind.

Never seen Ayatollah + Saudi king before when only their core business was oil & gas and how to approach the Palestinian problem in the region. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veZ_SE-qTuM

3. There is no effective 'solidarity' with the Palestinian from Arab/Muslim countries. A whole lot of talk, yes. As for your oil predictions - maybe in years to come, not anytime soon. Irrelevant to current affairs.

No comment. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2InR9UqSZ4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wlteEP1ijQ

Yeah, I'm aware you intentionally did not mention Hamas as to create the impression everyone accepted it was only up to Israel.

A meeting is not a 'unification'. And hot air is not effective 'solidarity'.

When you have something of substance, please update.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I would have thought that you should require a better standard of evidence than that. Most would characterise that as propaganda.

More nonsense.

You ask if Israel presented evidence, when shown the evidence you claim its propaganda.

How can your 'demand' be fulfilled, then?

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

10,000 dead civilians. Fact.

Possibly but doubtful, Hamas figures:

Have you factored in:

- Now over 600 Hamas rockets verified as having misfired and landed back in Gaza and landing in civilian areas

- The hundred if not thousands of Hamas terrorists already killed by IDF as they claim, those figure are not separated from the figures Hamas run health authority issues.

- Hamas claimed at first 800 killed by IDF hospital car park strike. That figure was then reduced to 500 or so and it turned out to be a Hamas rocket not IDF

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I said my opinion was shared by world leaders. I have proven my point

No, you haven't. You cited one 'world leader' and I don't think he actually quite claimed what you do.

And before you go on another complaint about 'definitions' - yeah, in diplomatic speech the matter.

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yeah, I'm aware you intentionally did not mention Hamas as to create the impression everyone accepted it was only up to Israel.

A meeting is not a 'unification'. And hot air is not effective 'solidarity'.

When you have something of substance, please update.

I will provide you perhaps an update of substance after you provide me finally your proof that I've posted Holocaust denier substance here on AN...LOL

Just now, couchpotato said:

Now 321 pages of absolutely useless bickering, mostly between a few individuals. All these posts will have no bearing on the future outcome of the region (whichever side you back), so once again just a bunch of bickering egos. Bit sad really.

Did you read all 321?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You've got a lot of back tracking to do to supply links to your claims, currently zero received yet you lamely attempt to criticize video evidence footage. You have nothing troll

I provided 2 links, and then linked to where i provided the first after you challenged my claim. 

Oh, l see you never responded to the challenge whether you a=re a one eyed team player or could actually conceivce of a circumstance in which you'd condemn your country for war crimes. That says a lot about partiality and inability to debate in good faith.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Now 321 pages of absolutely useless bickering, mostly between a few individuals. All these posts will have no bearing on the future outcome of the region (whichever side you back), so once again just a bunch of bickering egos. Bit sad really.

Essentially why I haven't been here for a month and probably won't for a while longer. Huge time waster.

10 minutes ago, Morch said:

No, you haven't. You cited one 'world leader' and I don't think he actually quite claimed what you do.

And before you go on another complaint about 'definitions' - yeah, in diplomatic speech the matter.

I cited 2 world leaders. The apologists for Israel will clutch at any pearl rather than comment on the allegations.

Here's a few more.

https://www.ajc.org/news/world-leaders-condemn-hamas-terror-attacks-on-israeli-civilians

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I provided 2 links, and then linked to where i provided the first after you challenged my claim. 

Oh, l see you never responded to the challenge whether you a=re a one eyed team player or could actually conceivce of a circumstance in which you'd condemn your country for war crimes. That says a lot about partiality and inability to debate in good faith.

More lies from you, here are your claims again:

image.png.f03f037919c69403cde750cc5ef13893.png

Provide a link that contains evidence to a targeted strike that killed 100's of civilians, also when doing it please take note that the terrorists do not wear uniforms all the time and blend in with the civilains.

After you've done that, you've still got your comparison to deliberately killing 6 million Jews to evidence

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

its just our small bunch of trouble makers couchpotato they cause trouble get a short ban then come back causing trouble some of us want to debate the topic but these individuals dont allow us to debate, instead they delibartly attempt to detrail the thread its there game.

• Like 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Provide a link that contains evidence to a targeted strike that killed 100's of civilians, also when doing it please take note that the terrorists do not wear uniforms all the time and blend in with the civilains.

After you've done that, you've still got your comparison to deliberately killing 6 million Jews to evidence

Was Jabalaya an accident? Did Israel not anticipate hundreds fo civilian casualties?  It seems soem lose their moral compass when it comes to their team.

10 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

But I like your avatar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This was posted earlier :

Could contain:

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

That's not how it works, you need to provide evidence of you claims, regards war crimes that another subject that needs evidence, trial and convictions

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/2/un-rights-office-says-israeli-attacks-on-jabalia-could-be-war-crime

Of course, Netanyahu will never do the right thing and protest his innocence at the ICC. Here's a man that will never travel outside his country again.

Just now, ozimoron said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/2/un-rights-office-says-israeli-attacks-on-jabalia-could-be-war-crime

Of course, Netanyahu will never do the right thing and protest his innocence at the ICC. Here's a man that will never travel outside his country again.

You are not getting away with your unsubstantiated claims. Links to those needed