ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Morch said:

What you claim to believe (and i do not, for a second, think you're sincere) and facts are different things.

Hamas officials already said they knew Israel would react, expected and welcomed it at serving their goals  - linked up topic.

Hamas could have built separate facilities for civilians, or place it's own facilities in a way that will lessen the risk for civilians.

Tell us again how you do not support Hamas....

Can you answer previous questions.

If you insult people, you shouldn't ask them further questions...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18499199

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Just from the video footages (most GoPro) that were available online.

AK47 + DIY RPG's. That's what can be seen on your footage too with DIY AVM's and APM's

No Hamas helicopter + tanks with high incendiary ammunition. 

I expect that the helicopter fire and tank fire came from Israel firing at Hamas ?

Israel shooting at Hamas when Hamas took over Israeli towns 

44 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

This has been debunked earlier by AJ_EN.

Latest war propaganda is the Gaza kids sleeping room that IDF inspected in Northern Gaza and they've found a copy of Mein Kampf in Arabic. President Herzog told that these kids are learning Nazi ideology...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-67396773

It was not 'debunked' other than in your imagination.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You are paranoid. This is a horrible thing to accuse someone of thinking. 

And the topic started with how to detect war propaganda, news updates, etc...from 1.400 victims to 1.200.

After I told that US soldier were seen by Gazans in Northern Gaza. Just for info.

I've reported in the past (ThaiVisa) multiple times racist and Judeophobic posts immediately to the moderators...LOL

• Love It 1

40 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Hamas went on 7th October 2023 outside Gaza with only AK47's and DIY RPG of 105 mm.

A lot of incendiary damage in the military bases, Kibbutzim and rave party, isn't it?

That's not true. The arms collected off dead Hamas men were on display and this was linked way earlier in the topic.

Your ongoing attempts to minimize the Hamas attack, to play games with casualty figures and so on - not surprising at all.

Don't forget to cry later when labeled Hamas supporter.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I am the one who needs to focus? 

How about a two state solution where both sides can live in peace and respect for eachother? 

Is Hamas into it?

Are the Palestinians?

Was the attack anything to do with wanting a two-state solution?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You are paranoid. This is a horrible thing to accuse someone of thinking. 

You routinely make such accusations. You must be a horrible person.

Wonder how the rabbit puts up with you. Probably unaware of your online persona.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Hamas would not be nessacery if there was a real two state solution option offered by Israel

Why is it up to Israel to offer solutions? Why aren't the Palestinians more active about it? It's in their interest, isn't it?

And while it's all very fine to go back in history, this is a current topic, dealing with current events.

Any other deflections you wish to try?

• Like 1

There never was and will never be a two state solution, anyone who knows anything about this issue knows that. Not without outside intervention. 

Israel will never allow it, the Jewish demographics are not conducive for such solution. 

about 14% of the israeli population is ultra-Orthodox.

Why is that significant?

the birth rate of Israel is 2,9% a bit over 2.2% nessacery to maintain a stable population . 

But the Ultra-Orthodox birth rate is 6.5%, remove that from the equation and you have a declining population. 

So the secular, and centrist population is in decline, and the Ultra-Orthodox is growing. It is estimated that by 2062 the will comprise 1/3 of the population of Israel. 

And that and other reasons my friend is that there will never be a two state solution and that it is all smoke a mirrors. 

If I know it, you can bet that the Palestinians know it. They are not stupid people. 

And certainly . Hamas is not stupid. 

They do not have a chance against Israel and by extension the US in symmetric war. 

They have two options, Fight an asymmetric war, or lay down and die.

No different that what any of us on either side of this debate would do if faced with a similar situation. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

And the topic started with how to detect war propaganda, news updates, etc...from 1.400 victims to 1.200.

I have shown that accusation is false 

Israel raised the victims to 1200 , rather than reduced them .

Anyway, the figures wouldn't have been propaganda , some of the dead were later found to be dead Hamas terrorists who they initially thought were Israelis .

Also initial figures often differ from the exact figures  for numerous reasons 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Can you answer previous questions.

If you insult people, you shouldn't ask them further questions...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18499199

I'm not obligated to give your conspiracy theories more exposure. Many of your posts on such matters were already removed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

That's not true. The arms collected off dead Hamas men were on display and this was linked way earlier in the topic.

Your ongoing attempts to minimize the Hamas attack, to play games with casualty figures and so on - not surprising at all.

Don't forget to cry later when labeled Hamas supporter.

Hamas 7th of October attacks were to control with +/- 2500 men :

1. the military bases + towers around Gaza

2.the kibbutzim around Gaza

3.the public and security forces at the rave party

4. bring as many hostages for future prisoner exchanges

5. all the roads

The Hamas militia never came further than Ashdod and Ashkelon.

It was never the Hamas intention to conquer whole Israel with +/- 2500 men with RPG's and AK47's .

I didn't minimize the Hamas attacks and I'm not responsible for the false war propaganda from both sides. LOL

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

There never was and will never be a two state solution, anyone who knows anything about this issue knows that. Not without outside intervention. 

Israel will never allow it, the Jewish demographics are not conducive for such solution. 

Why is that significant?

the birth rate of Israel is 2,9% a bit over 2.2% nessacery to maintain a stable population . 

But the Ultra-Orthodox birth rate is 6.5%, remove that from the equation and you have a declining population. 

So the secular, and centrist population is in decline, and the Ultra-Orthodox is growing. It is estimated that by 2062 the will comprise 1/3 of the population of Israel. 

And that and other reasons my friend is that there will never be a two state solution and that it is all smoke a mirrors. 

If I know it, you can bet that the Palestinians know it. They are not stupid people. 

They do not have a chance against Israel and by extension the US in symmetric war. 

No different that what any of us on either side of this debate would do if faced with a similar situation. 

More of your one-sided posts.

Palestinians were not interested when it was possible - no comment from you.

Palestinians not doing a whole lot to win hearts and minds of Israelis so it could be true - no comment from you.

Hamas charter being what it is - no comment from you.

It's all about Israel in your mind.

I doubt you have much insight into how Palestinians feel about things, other than what you imagine or read in opinion pieces.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Why is that significant?

Interesting stats, thanks. It's so nice to converse with members here in a civil way. 

My point was not to have two separate states but if Israel had not been imprisoned, discriminated, stolen homes etc of Palestinians, they could have lived in the same place peacfully, like they did 70 years ago. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Neeranam said:

Interesting stats, thanks. It's so nice to converse with members here in a civil way. 

My point was not to have two separate states but if Israel had not been imprisoned, discriminated, stolen homes etc of Palestinians, they could have lived in the same place peacfully, like they did 70 years ago. 

Yea , missed opportunities . It is really very sad 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Hamas 7th of October attacks were to control with +/- 2500 men :

1. the military bases + towers around Gaza

2.the kibbutzim around Gaza

3.the public and security forces at the rave party

4. bring as many hostages for future prisoner exchanges

5. all the roads

The Hamas militia never came further than Ashdod and Ashkelon.

It was never the Hamas intention to conquer whole Israel with +/- 2500 men with RPG's and AK47's .

I didn't minimize the Hamas attacks and I'm not responsible for the false war propaganda from both sides. LOL

That doesn't have much to do with my post.

Things you mention were already discussed way back in the topic.

Just the usual trolling from you.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Palestinians have been living peacefully* in Israel for the last 70 years .

(Yes, there's  been a few riots and disturbances, like every other Country)

1 minute ago, Morch said:

So basically, you have no answer, you have no knowledge to debate this

I have being giving unsers all along you all simply chose to ignore them. and move over to a circular argument. As much as I like dancing ............

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

They two people did not live peacefully in the same place 70 years ago. If you are unaware of basic facts, maybe educate yourself first. If you're just posting knowingly wrong facts - don't whine when called a liar.

Here's another fact for you - the Palestinians refused the 1947 partition plan, and stuck with that rejectionist stance for decades afterwards.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

That doesn't have much to do with my post.

Things you mention were already discussed way back in the topic.

Just the usual trolling from you.

Israel used as false war propaganda that Hamas wanted to attack whole Israel + West Bank. Some aircraft carriers have been called in to back up this disaster.

I've provided the real minimized targets of Hamas as per facts. No imagination. I didn't had to minimize the attack of Hamas because it was not a total war plan to reconquer occupied territories. LOL

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Israel used as false war propaganda that Hamas wanted to attack whole Israel + West Bank. Some aircraft carriers have been called in to back up this disaster.

I've provided the real minimized targets of Hamas as per facts. No imagination. I didn't had to minimize the attack of Hamas because it was not a total war plan to reconquer occupied territories. LOL

Israel used as false war propaganda that Hamas wanted to attack whole Israel + West Bank.

Really, never read that anywhere? Why would they use that as propaganda when what Hamas carried out was horrific enough in itself?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The false propaganda is coming from you .

On the days that it happened , you stated that Hamas would soon be in the West bank joining forces with Palestinians in the West bank and that Hezbollah would soon be coming from the North and Israel's very existence was being questioned 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Speaking for myself, and probably 99% of my fellow Americans, and probably 100% on the Israel side of this debate,  none of us would start our asymetric war by shooting old ladies, raping women and shooting them in the head while doing it, tossing babies in ovens and generally acting like the SS in a shtetl. At least Himmler had the decency to prohbit and punish rape. 

Now your lot on the other hand?

Do you even hear yourself talk.?

Please provide links to reputable sources that report such things.  

I remember before the golf war, A Kuwaiti Nurse reporting how the  Iraqi animals were breaking into hospital stealing the incubators and throwing the babies on the floor. 

It was all front page news , I am sure many of you remember the story. 

What most of you don't know, the retraction buried in the back of the papers ,  that happened a couple of years later.

The Nurse was really a Kuwaiti princess , and it was all a s et up to garner support for the war. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Hamas went on 7th October 2023 outside Gaza with only AK47's and DIY RPG of 105 mm.

A lot of incendiary damage in the military bases, Kibbutzim and rave party, isn't it?

You forgot the thermobaric grenades designed to instantly turn houses and cars into infernos.

• Like 2