Does anyone know of a bar for rent in patong

danoli49

On 10/8/2023 at 7:47 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

The best way to find out is go there and talk to owners and manager from other bars. They normally know what is for sale, rent, etc.

Most of the time they also have lots of insider information, but probably they won't tell those to a stranger. 

Best advice on the thread, so if @danoli49 is serious, then depending upon how much he wants to spend, visiting a few bars on Nanai Road should get results.

I say this because I know a few bar owners in Patong, and I was surprised when talking to one of them a couple of weeks ago about a couple of bars which didn't seem to be doing much business and he commented that they were for sale, with no signage out front to suggest that. He also said that there were a few others in the same position, including in OTOP as someone else has mentioned.

Apparently they didn't want to advertise that they were for sale for a number of reasons, which I will leave to your imagination.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bignok said:

Does t say whats in it? Cliches? Bargirl nonsense?

All Thais the same?

All of the above - just buy a copy if you're that interested - I've found it a great read, several times. Up to you.