Endless arguments

bignok

On 10/14/2023 at 4:36 PM, bignok said:

How come the arguments on here never end?

Every topic turns into I'm right you are wrong rant

cos your annoying. just want a click count. no one really cares about anyone else, so why care for your feelings. sometimes its best to JUST SHUT UP and be a passive bystander. UNDERSTAND?  :crazy: ????

• Thumbs Up 2

20 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

cos your annoying. just want a click count. no one really cares about anyone else, so why care for your feelings. sometimes its best to JUST SHUT UP and be a passive bystander. UNDERSTAND?  :crazy: ????

No I don't understand.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm all about putting a laugh or two out there. Or possibly being informational.

But who am I kidding?

What do I, a recent transplant, really have to tell some old guy who repeatedly dodged balcony-pushes from demented hookers in Pattaya? Or a grizzled old guy in Buriram making a go of it with a tilapia farm?

So really, I'm here to learn from them, never diss them. 

On 10/14/2023 at 4:44 PM, KannikaP said:

Quite often by you and your friends!

I personally just can't stand him as he is not the sort to learn anything, ever. I respect many others with differing views as they take care to discover the facts.

Thank God I and many others are on his ignor list and we wear that bage of honor. 

My sin was I asked if he took the time to look into the issue being discussed.

Thaibeach.jpg

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Of course you don't.......you're a character in a Samuel Beckett play.

I had a meaningful back and forth with Gamma about which character best represented him in Waiting For Godot.

With BigNock, he just kept interrupting a thread where people talked about art house films, because he never saw one. But he wanted to remind people that he was here.

With the nutters, you gotta pick your lane.

Gamma = egghead laughs.

BigNock = Bogan bohomie. 

Edited by Prubangboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

I had a meaningful back and forth with Gamma about which character best represented him in Waiting For Godot.

With BigNock, he just kept interrupting a thread where people talked about foreign films, because he never saw one. But he wanted to remind people that he was here.

Gamma = egghead laughs.

BigNock = Bogan bohomie. 

he falls well short of bogan  material, got me doubt he,s from OZ! 

15 minutes ago, Prubangboy said:

With BigNock, he just kept interrupting a thread where people talked about foreign films, because he never saw one. But he wanted to remind people that he was here.

Gamma = egghead laughs.

BigNock = Bogan bohomie. 

What is a foreign film? Ive watched movies from Nz, Australia, Thailand, France, Spain, Canada, Mexico and Argentina.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

I see "bignok" as someone who is always in competition. He wants to win. His problem is there might be no winner but different opinions only. And if it comes to proven facts he can't admit being wrong, following by getting nasty.

Karma.

Careful Newbie Bigbash will put you on his ignore list.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bignok said:

What is a foreign film? 

I changed it to arthouse. Your gift here is the writing the same travel review over and over again:

"Nowheresville - they had a temple at the top of a hill. Then me and Honey had a coffee. Later on, we saw a band at the night market. Then had a beer".

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prubangboy said:

I changed it to arthouse. Your gift here is the writing the same travel review over and over again:

"Nowheresville - they had a temple at the top of a hill. Then me and Honey had a coffee. Later on, we saw a band at the night market. Then had a beer".

Thats Thailand. Temples everywhere!

Life must be frustrating for those always wanting to be right and have the last word. It can feel good for the ego at some point to bat-n-ball and get the wicket. But for such people, life is lonely as nobody wants some smart a** around always wanting to lead the talk. Many of our fellow foreigners in Thailand should practice the golden mantra to let it go, loosen up.

We all enjoy the daily rant and to give out on issues that irritate. That may not be caomparable as when interacting with acquaintances or with another individuasl directly in life and wanting to take over. It's just all about control, being a bully,  lack of self confidence and troubled past, maybe.

Cheer up, chill up and don't think nice people are stupid and don't see it comming.

• Thanks 1