Walking Street Hit-and-Run Incident: Alleged Drunk Foreign Tourist Hits Thai Woman with Motorcycle

webfact

On 10/16/2023 at 7:18 AM, CHdiver said:

Well, in my Condo there is no lucky floor 13, instead a 12a. Not the first time I see them skipping Nr. 13 here. 

I think that I am wrong.

For 16 years I thought number 13 was lucky in Thailand. I have tried to find evidence online to support this comment, but cannot.

I think that bar girl, from soi 6 in Pattaya, may not have been 100% truthful in the things that she told me.

• Haha 1

On 10/16/2023 at 7:18 AM, CHdiver said:

Well, in my Condo there is no lucky floor 13, instead a 12a. Not the first time I see them skipping Nr. 13 here. 

From a marketing point of view it might make sense. If they want to sell condos to foreigners, floor 13 might not be popular. I'm not superstitious at all, but I wouldn't buy a condo on Floor 13 as it would make selling it more difficult. At best I'd have to give a discount. It would be more difficult to find tenants if you wanted to rent it out.

Floor 13 is commonly skipped at hotels around the world. Floor 14 becomes the new Floor 13 LOL.

Edited by JensenZ