Why are the sunbeds BACK on Surin Beach?

zzzzz

Pre covid, Surin was designated a "virgin" beach and nothing was allowed on the beach
Last year there was nothing on the beach , while from the top to the bottom, both sides of the small road where places to eat and rest
NOW its back to loungers /umbrellas on the beach>

$$$$$$$$  ;-(

• Thumbs Up 1

Virgin beach my azz. More like Mia Khalifa.😂

I even had a roving sunglasses vendor b__ch annoy me with her crappy Chyner junk who need 3 "no"s and a "never, go away" to finally f off.

Poocrap 2023, the Anus of the Andaman.

Sad. Was such a nice place for many decades.

Edited by Sandboxer

Yes, I noticed that today on a rideout - the proper heavy-duty standard white plastic loungers that live on the beach rather than the light-duty fold-up aluminium tat that I assume they used to pack up at the end of each day.

Can't say I'm bothered - I don't know what it is, but Surin (beach and town) just don't do anything for me.

Nai Thon and the National Park beaches do not have loungers, or jet skis, or parasailing.

Edited by London Lowf

16 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

I even had a roving sunglasses vendor b__ch annoy me with her crappy Chyner junk who need 3 "no"s and a "never, go away" to finally f off.

16 hours ago, Sandboxer said:

A comment from a negative person that cannot be beaten in terms of quality:post-4641-1156694572:

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately they are all back slowly after COVID, two years ago slowly, then last year more, and now...! Big mess...

Although the bigger problem for me were the jet skis last year, I hate those things, and a few years ago they started taking people by small inflatable boat out to waiting jetskis out 200 or 300 meters, then bring people back again..., making a mockery of orders , regulations and well, so called authorities...!!!

But last year basically brining the jetskis to the shore, the pollution from these, air, water and noise is just unimaginable...! You know how they manage all this is of course, no need to be specific here...!? 🤑