Fluorescent LED strip light upgrade ARRRR!!!!!!

Daffy D

And, don't forget the "reverse-illusion".

An "illusion" is when you see something that's not there, the "reverse-illusion" is when you know darn-well that something is there, you just can't see it.

Like the screwdriver you know for certain that you just placed on the left side of your workbench, but when you go to pick it up it's just not there. It's usually magically teleported back into the toolbox or somewhere equally unlikely.

No, it's not "age", I've been having this problem since I was an apprentice!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Daffy D said:

It's good to have a "spring clean" of the workshop sometimes.

My problem is that if I find something that I know will be useful, I put it somewhere safe and easily accessible ready for when I need it. 

The trouble is that when the time comes that I do need it,  I remember where I found it but for the life of me can't recall the safe place that I put it, so now can't find it again. :w00t:

It's an age thing :sad:

You will find it at the next spring after buying and losing the one you bought as a spare.

That is why I keep finding things.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Crossy said:

And, don't forget the "reverse-illusion".

An "illusion" is when you see something that's not there, the "reverse-illusion" is when you know darn-well that something is there, you just can't see it.

Like the screwdriver you know for certain that you just placed on the left side of your workbench, but when you go to pick it up it's just not there. It's usually magically teleported back into the toolbox or somewhere equally unlikely.

No, it's not "age", I've been having this problem since I was an apprentice!!

Exactly, I thought it was only me. 

"Reverse-Illusion" - Another one to add to the growing list of engineering terms :thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1