Thai Visa Forum Business Associates

I thought someone might have thought of this before but I haven't seen any discussion.

I was wondering if it is possible to organize /coordinate a business venture with limited investments fron forum members. There is strength in numbers. A common theme has been how to generate income in Thailand.

I'm just fishing but with, number one, a good idea and clearly drawn business plan and contracts, who knows?

Could we all make some money together. Even if it's not a lot to start. Escrow accounts, trustees could be established.

There is definitely a core of members that in my opinion have some business and life experience that could prove to be fruitfull. There are those in LOS and the ones that want to be.

Can be interesting chemistry. Am I dreaming?

Your thoughts are appreciated. :o

You are probably right Pepe. Open a forum on the subject, and see where it takes us :o

Doc,

I thought I just did open a forum? Should I rename it or what. My wife says it's so hard to make money in Thailand.

Even working for the big hotels and Mecedes she and her friends were allways getting ripped off on commissions or whereever else their bosses could screw them.

Anyway, again I'll try asking it a different way.

What is one thing we are all good at Pepe'?

any ideas?

Birds and booze Leith. In that order :D Mind you, there'll be a bit of opposition in the City of Angles to the promotion of those commercial interests.

opposition or competition?

good ol' cheerless leader is the opposition it seems, and well..competition is too numerous to mention. :o

Your thoughts are appreciated. :o

Advantages would be pooling experience and connections. Disadvantage would be conflicts and differences of opinion, and a dilution of the return on investment.

I don't think it's necessarily difficult to make money here in Thailand- the basics of providing a quality product and securing customers still apply.

Let me keep short as this thread seems to be .... :o

Anyway, the best thing is to come out with a product that is hard for Thai's to copy. Reason is the normal operating cost of a business, operated by foreigners are much hire compared to a business managed by a thai. The cost of efficiencies will not matter unless you are talking of mass production.

Otherwise, you will see your frontdoor guy selling your products 10-20% cheaper than your price. :D