Any Company in BKK can pull LAN cable through a house

skippybangkok

I notice every air conditioning fitter also offers LAN cabling, along with electrical and CCTV. It might be worth speaking to one of them first.

I used to hold various installer accreditations in the UK. I notice there are a lot of mikrotik certified admins in Thailand who do good installs in hotels and hospitals. I were going to look for a good installer, even if I had no interest in the product, I would find a data cabling company who could admin a mikrotik system, your regular AC / CCTV installer wouldn’t be able to comprehend, (I have a mikrotik router at home that I try to follow an admin certification, and it’s hard work). I would see it as some possible guide to quality. 

But, yes, extenders are crap .. as mentioned, have you tried a decent access point system, UniFi or Aruba, regular tp-link deco mesh?

ETS: sorry no clues in a number. 

Edited by recom273

Any computer repair shop will have a guy. You don't need any special skill set as it's not a difficult or technical task but you do need the correct tools and it's not work buying them for a one-off job.