Pattaya Police Arrest Turkish Dine-and-Dash Suspect with Illegal Drugs

snoop1130

1 hour ago, BritScot said:

Sorry but I do not trust the police due to their reputation for planting evidence. Why is no one asking why he would not pay?

"Why is no one asking why he would not pay?

Perhaps because they assume, as I do, that he was on a drug that rendered him out of his skull by the time it came to bill time, ie "The suspect appeared to be acting erratic and unusual"

A year ago, in a similar, drug induced condition, I refused to have anything to do with a medical team who desperately wanted to assess me for the possibility of an imminent heart attack......I thought they wanted to take me into my hotel room (which I absolutely refused to enter) to kill and dismember me for my money, passport and CCards.

Even when I started to recover (and was persuaded to enter the room) I insisted on checking the ECG machine because I thought it might be a portable electrocution device.

The whole episode, from descent into delusional, paranoid psychosis to recovery, lasted about 2 hours......so the young lady who was chaperoning me said.

It was not the longest drug induced episode I have experienced........but it was the most dramatic, intricately detailed, theatrical and, theoretically, dangerous one.

Perhaps he thought that if he stayed still in plain sight, kept his hands on his wallet and PPort, and waited to come down, as I did, everything would be OK.

PS I'm definitely hoping to return to Colombia sometime.

🤩

Edited by Enoon