Alcohol ban at midnight on Saturday?

PoorSucker

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Start serving a few hours early.  Sorry, it makes no sense.  A lot of bars are open and serving at 9 and 10 in NANA.

What a lot of them do is look at it as a chance to actually go home early for a change.

Actually what a lot do is actually look to stay open in any way they can. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pattaya57 said:

One of those tall beers that are double the size of a normal beer. It's what we call them in Aussie 😀

Funny habit you guys have of adding a vowel sound at the end of a lot of words and names. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 12:34 PM, kingstonkid said:

Most people here are too young to remember but it used to be that bars were closed on Sunday and religiou holidays in the 60 early 70 in Canada 

Beer sales were closed along with LCBO 

And in UK a while back. Closed in Scotland on Sundays. Pubs closed 2 til 5, just like here.

2 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

One of those tall beers that are double the size of a normal beer. It's what we call them in Aussie 😀

Never heard of it so looked it up; seems to be a Quensland thing. In Sydney they were "longnecks" or simply "bottles" although the latter wasn't widely used by the time I started drinking.

On 10/27/2023 at 8:48 AM, NONG CHOK said:

Several years ago I seen a documentarty where the Dalai Lama was interviewed about modern day Buddhism in general. Being married to a Thai his comments were interesting. Just before the interview finished he was asked about his thoughts on Thai Buddhism. He paused and cringed, then said no comment.

In general, when you got nothing to look forward you need believe in something thus religion. 🤣

The weak follow.

45 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Never heard of it so looked it up; seems to be a Quensland thing. In Sydney they were "longnecks" or simply "bottles" although the latter wasn't widely used by the time I started drinking.

Well I am from Queensland. I've always known them as "Tallies" 😀

Edited by Pattaya57

"cant you stop drinking constantly why dont you go brew some green tea and do something healthy for once why cant you be a man and take care of yourself you dlob oh yeah and stop eating meat and smoking and whoring and do something productive with your life like find a job have you even looked for work today"

Pls, go easy on alcoholics. Being a "tripper" is easy to get fix;

What is tripper slang for?
"someone who has taken a psychedelic drug and is undergoing hallucinations."

On 10/27/2023 at 2:03 AM, NONG CHOK said:

Not forgetting devout Buddists with multiple mia nois, the younger the better.

You obviously do not understand hi-so Buddhism.

How can one be truly sincere in their lack of desire for carnal pleasures or material possessions if they do not first experience them fully?

• Haha 1